Tharion the Druid

Tharion Druid - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Oct, 2018 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 661 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Oct, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Tharion the Druid

I, am Tharion and I can not recall exactly the reason of my name. In fact I've heard once that it should be related to lions and the bravery both mother and father expected to see in me. It is a poetic and strong name if the rumours are not just whispers to the wind. I am known as the druid due to my affinity to nature and all things related to the balance of body and soul. I always enjoyed the company of animals and simple folk more than noblemen and things connected to war and economy, even though I shall learn it to fulfill the heart's desire of my parents.
I was always told about my father's traits, and how I inherited some of his physical characteristics. Tall and with a muscular body. If I could bet on a reason for my mother to call me Tharion, if it is really related to lions, that would be the color of my hair. A darker shade of yellow, almost orange and mostly unkempt. My eyes reflects my natural curiosity and are slightly red. Not an unatural shade of red as described on books about wicked beings, but just red like a red fruit or a gem.
I usually follow teachings commons to druids such as healing and understanding balance. How to use nature's powers to bid my will as long as my will seeks the same balance.
I don't want to call myself a ruler of any kind. If one day I am really destined to sit on a throne, so be it. But I shall first know the lands and the folks whose I am called to be the king. I will seek the path of a healer, curing people of their ailments, strengthening my bonds with nature and fighting when no other option is possible. And if a lion I was born to be, no unnecessary blood will be spilled.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2018 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Druid Tharion

Advisor Description

I soon had to leave and try to establish myself in the nearest town. I managed to find a job as a potter, I wouldn't be so bad as a cook, but I would probably end up trapped inside a tavern's kitchen much longer than I expected. I worked with the other potters for about a month, some enjoyed my company, and others were not so pleased. I always had the feeling of being watched since the day I set foot in town, and I found the source of this feeling on my way back to my tavern room after my last day of work. He was there, waiting for me at the tavern, sitting at one of the tables, a chair already expecting the last occupant. So, you're really the boy? He said loudly in a jolly and deep voice while pointing to the empty chair. It was a bit late in the evening and I was tired, all I wanted is to wash myself and go to bed. But something on that man sounded very familiar, he was so kind and his way of dragging the atention of passers made me remember the various stories people used to tell me about my father. For a moment I just stared back to him, lost on my own thoughts. Come, take a sit and have a drink, it's already payed. In fact the night should be long, so I also payed for a dinner. I felt like a kid, eager to sit there and listen to what that man had to say. I tryed to decline, but he got surprised when he stood up and bowed towards me on a military manner. He was wearing light armor, a heavy travelling cloak and a sheathed sword pending from his belt. Don't get acquainted to this son, he spoke with the same jolly speech as before. My name is captain Valgren. The reason for me to know alot about you is because your father sent me to aid you. Aid me? With what? I was a little upset by the time I heard it and several questions appeared on my mind. What happened to all the encouraging words I heard at home? Was I being manipulated? Put your guard down son. I am here because of your father's wish of seeing you becoming a king. He's stubborn, I know. But he is also a good friend of mine, and after my leg got injured in battle I was about to give up, but he gave me this last mission of becoming your personal advisor. I won't lie to you. We truely need a fair king, but I promise, I will try to control myself and not persuade you into following this path if it is not your will.
I could feel truth in his words, and his company is nice to have around. He is not with me all the time, but he is always nearby, which is fair. I tryed to ask a few times about my father, but he doesn't seem to know where he is.

4th Oct, 2018 - 9:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Tharion the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

After a tiresome day of training, working and exploring town I finally got back to my tavern room. I almost instantly fell asleep, but meeting captain Valgren brought me rumours of my father and memories from my mother, perhaps? I've dreamed with a woman that reminds me of the description I was given of her youth. I suddenly woke up, journal ready to write as if the dream could escape from me at any time.

4th Oct, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Druid Tharion

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

As you come to town you should soon see
Such kind and lovely lady allowed to be
I shall not talk about her body for it's subject to change
Some may find it amazing, some may find it strange.

So allow me then to guide you and direct
To the aspects of lady Fluke you may not forget
Not a single golden coin she is willing to get
To impart her wisdom there's no trick, no threat.

If a status of master you intend to reach
You should start from down below, or you're prone to the pit
She will kindly train, she will kindly teach
Cause a second chance she is giving to each.

We shall dance, we shall pray
We shall aswell sing
On your name lady Fluke
Tonight we shall drink.

4th Oct, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Druid Tharion

Reflections on your father

Today I took some time to follow captain Valgren's advices. After all it seems there is more than a handful of forces conspiring to really pursuit the path of the king. I got trained on various physical skills and honestly my muscles still hurts. Again it didn't take long for me to fall asleep, and there she was, the maid from my dreams. She told me that I should wield a powerful sword and guide men through the battlefield. I'm starting to get worried, what would my father do? I couldn't think of me wielding the said sword, but the very image of my father. I wonder what it means.

5th Oct, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Tharion the Druid

Breath of life comes to Tharion the Druid. I, Tharion, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st mythology.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2018 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Tharion Druid

First time in the Town

Another busy day, another dream. The maiden came to me once again with memories of my first day in town. I was in high spirits, but very nervous at the same time. I knew the day would come, but I didn't want to think much about it. I didn't know I was under captain Valgren's watch by the time, and with no single known face around I felt lost. Even now I don't know many people, but I know my surroundings well enough to find an occasional job and training. I still reget taking my apprenticeship as a potter, it took me away from my primary goals, but what is done is done.

5th Oct, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Tharion Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Good evening captain. I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me so far, but there is yet something that troubles my mind. Every night I dream about a maid who brings me some memories from specific pieces of my past. I don't know if you believe me, but even I am not sure what to think about it. Last time she remind me of my first day in town, actually I got woken up by the need of taking some notes about it. I always had a strong connection to nature, but I feel it fading slightly. I was in a hurry to get a job and save some coins to move to town and I became a potter. You may know the town much better than I do, I'm looking for someone to help me replenish this connection.
Best regards, Tharion.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tharion the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,