Viking the Mercenary

Viking Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 666 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Viking the Mercenary
A Friend

Viking the Mercenary

I am a Viking and extremely proud of the name that my father who died in the war gave me. I think that my name was given to me for my physique, blond hair, tall. In accordance with my title of mercenary, I have my own personal notions of honor and the fact that what is good and what is bad. Of course, I will become the new ruler of the kings, but it is clear to me that this will not happen immediately.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Viking the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Viking

Advisor Description

A Viking and Aristo meeting took place early in the evening. The Viking walked through the streets of the city and suddenly realized that a strange, too richly dressed young man followed him suspiciously for a long time. Viking abruptly turned to the man and asked him: "Why are you following me who do you do that?" The man replied: "I am aristo your mother told me to follow you and teach everything.

> TOPIC: Viking the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,