Ramilia the General

Ramilia General - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Oct, 2018 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 667 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Oct, 2018 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
FreedomAce
(+)

Ramilia the General

Hail I go by the name Ramilia and I was given this name because my mother thought it to be a grand name befitting a leader.

I stand six feet and 9 inches tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with medium size eyes that are the color black my skin color is white and I have a rough appearance.

I see myself as a fighter. I want to become a grand leader with hordes of men at my command by first getting experience in battles. I generally view alliances as a grand idea.

I intend to gain experience and grow my wisdom and my strategies toward becoming the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards my conquest.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2018 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
FreedomAce
(+)

General Ramilia

Advisor Description

It was in front of the town hall he was drunk walking full armored and bumps into me he apologizes over and over and tells me to come drink with him to apologize I say it is fine but he insists it was night and we headed to the tavern I come to find out he was watching me and that the bumping into me was but a ruse to full any passing people I tell him I understand and am glad he did that I believe the relationship we shall gain will be grand might even become blood brothers I believe my advisor is hopeful of what I shall accomplish in time.

11th Oct, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
FreedomAce
(+)

Ramilia the General Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Ramilia, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

11th Oct, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
FreedomAce
(+)

General Ramilia

I, Ramilia, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

12th Oct, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
FreedomAce
(+)

General Ramilia

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ramilia than otherwise might have been known.

> TOPIC: Ramilia the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,