Furio Devil - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 676 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Furio the Devil
A Friend

Furio the Devil

I, am Furio and I was named after my father's favorite character in an old tome he once read. I am known as the devil because of my disconcerting eyes. What drives me still remains a mystery to all.

I stand 5'11 tall with a skinny body. I have dark black hair with laurel green eyes. My white skin and a plain appearance in general makes me easy to go unnoticed.

I see myself as one who follows his own path. I want to gain power by all means and have nothing to lose. I generally view alliances as beneficial until its value is lost.

I intend to do a diplomatic infiltration in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that anything goes but brute force; I know my limitations. Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Furio the Devil
A Friend

Devil Furio

Advisor Description

Brown, curly hair hangs over a long, friendly face. Woeful black eyes, set well within their sockets, watch rapidly over the ancestors they've sworn to protect for so long.
Tribal marks in the form of 1 stripe above and 2 stripes below his right eye marks his ancestry but, more importantly leaves a grievous memory of his reckless luck.

This is the face of Adan Eustice, a true defender among humans. He stands short among others, despite his sturdy frame.

There's something enigmatic about him, perhaps it's his attitude or perhaps it's simply his persistence. But nonetheless, people tend to wish to get to know him better, while awkwardly avoid talking about his past.

> TOPIC: Furio the Devil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,