David Good - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Oct, 2018 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 672 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

David the Good
A Friend

David the Good

I David was given the nickname ''the Good'' because of my mercy to my enemy and forgiveness.

I stand between the heaven and world at 6feets.
With my muscular I crush those who dosen't deserve my forgivenss or my mercy.

I have black hair with big black eyes.
My rough appearance and my white skin makes me feared.

I see myself one who follows justice and nothing else. I want my goal to achieve eternal peace by making alliances.

I intend to bring all the petty kingdoms bring to one kingdom.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

David the Good
A Friend

Good David

Advisor Description

Me and Kraven has met while I was going to the tavern late at night. He was covered in robes, he didn't show me his face.

At first I have thought he was a robber who wanted to rob me. I was scared.

Fear has gone from my head to the rest of the body. I couldn't move nor speak.

I was ready to run, but he told me. ''Don't run, I'm not a robber.'' I was scared how long he was watching me and how he could know what I was thinking. He has told me ''My name is Kraven, I have watched you so long, and I know who your parents were. ''How could he possibly know my parents. I have asked him ''How do you know me and my parents?'' ''I know your parents from the day you have been born.'' he told me. ''You watched them?'' I have asked while I was shivering from the cold of the night. ''Yes.'' He answered coldly. ''And you have no choice, either you accept me into your service or your secret will be no longer a secret.'' I have been stuned. How could he know about that?

I think the Advisor was sent from someone, maybe my next enemy? Who knows?

> TOPIC: David the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,