Luna Queen - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2018 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 673 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna the Queen

I am Luna, My mother has given me that name because I was born at a full moon. I prefer to be called Queen. Not a lowly title like 'Servant' I demand respect and will have it. Address wrong… And your head shall be gone. I am 4'9 Rather short for a female, However I do put up a fight. I am quiet slim but muscular as well. I have brown hair and big brown eyes, my skin is also a tan color. My charming appearance makes me stand out. I follow magic users, I believe we could use magic for a good reason, not for greed. I also want to teach youngsters fighting, by starting my own weaponry. I prefer not to accept alliances, I travel alone. I intend to be as calm and quick as the tides in the sea in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I also tend to be too quiet, or overstep boundaries. Other then that I will start my quest towards victory! 'Tips off hat'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Queen Luna

Advisor Description

We met at the tavern, I was wearing one of my battle suits. She came before me accidentally spilling water all over me, It went from there. It was… Very awkward at the least. I didn't feel really comfortable around her so I kept my distance, We have a love-hate bond. She's the type of person that's annoying but you grow to like her.
Night is hoping my bite is just as good as me running my mouth. I never thought I'd say this but… I hope I'll be accepted by her. 'Tips off hat'.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Luna the Queen. I, Luna, have died but am alive again! How can mine faults leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward mesmerized in this dungeon of fears? It is mine lack of objective.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Queen Luna

No one shall lay low Luna the Queen. I am still Luna the Queen even if this wishful thinking doth maketh me amazed the 2nd time over.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Queen Luna

Luna the Queen is raised. How can mine transgressions leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward surprised in this waking dream? It is mine lack of reason for being.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna the Queen

Luna the Queen is raised. Mine pursuit is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered failures for the 4th time much to mine bewildered. I am not in a wishful thinking yet I have become it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna Queen

Relation Description

Dan has short brown hair along with blue eyes that makes him stand out. His complexion is dark, and he has a scar on his face from years ago. Which he dares to not speak of. He walks with honor and holds his head up. He usually wears his hood and green pants. But every now and then he dresses casually, He has a sword on his left side, And when he isn't wearing a hood. He would wear his grey hat.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Night's tears were flowing down her dark brown eyes as she saw Luna get killed by a group of bandits while trying to deliver a pouch to Alana. Night held a hand over her mouth as she was trying her best not to yell, As soon as the bandits left, Night went to Luna and picked her up. 'She looks like a porcelain doll...' Were Night's thoughts as she had taken the young woman back to town and arranged a small burial. "If only reincarnations were real." Night had said to herself, as she looked at the open-casket Luna was laying in. Night had touched her sister's hand. "Now death has taken thou life." She said somberly. Night's tears had calmed but her path hasn't. Will Luna see light again? Only time can tell. "Sleep well, Dear sister. Thou shan't Worry, For I travel with darkness, and seeds of growth that guide me. For thy only take that path home."
Goodnight. May your future be bright.

> TOPIC: Luna the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,