Leoderic the Wanderer

Leoderic Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Oct, 2018 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 669 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Oct, 2018 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Leoderic the Wanderer

People call me Leoderic - at least those who see me. Those also call me the wanderer, as this is what I am....
Wandering the forests, meadows and streams is my business - owl, fox and and squirrel are my friends.

I am 6 foot tall, have blue eyes and my braided black hair is covered under my hood most of the time. I wear the leather clothes of a forest man and have a something wild appearance.

I feel uncomfortable in towns and I am not a great talker. When visiting a town I often end up depressed in a dark and lonely corner of a tavern.

But my friends, the animals, they give me signs and sometimes they even talk to me. Owl once told me about the prophecy and what I will be capable of in the future. This sets me up again, when people pull me down.

Yes, my friends the animals - they will help me to be ruler of all people....

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Wanderer Leoderic

Advisor Description

At one of my infrequent visits in town, I left the tavern late at night in a melancholic mood - as I often have when I dwell among so many strangers.
It was a rainy night and when I turned into on of these narrow alleys, where the roofs are so close to each other that barely no rain wettens the streets, I met Helmfried.
I didn't know him by then, but when I first saw him he was pressed against the wall, hassled by two dark figures, arguing about lost gold and cheating at a game of dice. Not of my business, normally.
But just in that moment a owl appeared on the roof, right above these folks. As many other animals of the wild, owls are better friends to me than most people are. She called, giving me a clear sign what to do. So I stepped in, scaring these two rascals away.
I never asked Helmfried about what made these folks so angry at him, and to be honest, I don't really care.
I think he somehow feels to be standing in my debt and we found out we could learn a lot from each other. However - thanks to owl, I met one of the few people I might call friend.

15th Oct, 2018 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Leoderic the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

There is not much to say about my mother. She died at my birth and my father always blamed me taking her away from him. When I think of her I always have this sad felling of something missing - even though I do not remember her at all.

15th Oct, 2018 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Wanderer Leoderic

Let it be known that I, Leoderic, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

15th Oct, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Wanderer Leoderic

I, Leoderic, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

15th Oct, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Leoderic the Wanderer

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Flukes flesh is white,
most her teeth are shining bright.
Like precious thread her golden hair,
a bosom like goddess' altair.
A marble column - what the heck,
looks just alike her leftmost leg.
Her grandiose body needs no scarf,
every man will fall in love.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Leoderic Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Yesterday I had the vision of a tempting demon with wild red eyes. She seduced me in a strange way and after the vision was over, I felt… more powerful.
I know she was tainting me with dark powers. I know I should feel bad about it. But I feel rather… chosen.

17th Oct, 2018 - 6:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Leoderic Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Leoderic the Wanderer Lives!. I, Leoderic, have died but am alive again! I was entranced when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of freakish inspiration. With aspiration in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Leoderic the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,