Luna Queen - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Oct, 2018 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 674 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna the Queen

Luna is the name I was given because of the moon. I am known as the Queen because of my actions and caring for others. I stand 4'9 I was often teased as a child because of it. However my skinny yet muscular body makes up for it because I'm agile. I have brown and big brown eyes. That I have been told that looks like a distant relative. But I yet know of who they are. My tan skin and adoring appearance makes me look approachable as the waves. I see myself who follows magic-users, They are so fascinating I hope to learn how to use Magicks one day. I want to first start my profession. Maybe as a Bookkeeper or Fisher. But only time will tell. I wouldn't mind alliances, I want to try working first to become Ruler of Kings. I also have a bad habit of clumsiness, talking without thinking and a bad temperament. But thy is all now. I start this path of light towards my quest! Will I succeed? Time can only tell.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Queen Luna

Advisor Description

Freesia was at the library looking for a book about Magicks, I happened to read books about Magicks so I told where to look for it. After I told her she had said she already knew which surprised me. She said she was sent by my mother to be my advisor. After talking a bit with her I shook hands with her and we became friends. It was a nice meeting Freesia was always thoughtful with her charming smile. I felt okay after we talked and we got along well. She's like an older sister that I never had. Freesia hopes I'll be a bit more headstrong and selfless It's not easy but I'm trying.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Luna the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Relation Description

Varion and I met at the center of town. What caught my attention was his grey eyes and dark brown hair which is usually tied up. His skin was a mocha color and he had a birthmark on his right arm which I remember clearly. When I first started talking to him it shocked me that his voice was so soothing. He hardly gets upset either. However he does worry a lot and takes things a bit rough. But overall he his gentle and sweet.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Queen Luna

No one shall lay low Luna the Queen. I, Luna, have died but am alive again! I was fascinated when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of reality of tears. With calling in mind things must changeth.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Luna the Queen
A Friend

Queen Luna

Luna the Queen Lives!. A title of Queen did not protecteth me from my 2nd surprised death. No more must mine aim bring me to this point.

> TOPIC: Luna the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,