Killian the Devil

Killian Devil - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Oct, 2018 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 680 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Oct, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Killian
(+)

Killian the Devil

My name is Killian because it means little church in Irish and I am called the devil because I'm beautiful when I'm far away but an ugly man when close I am 5ft 8in and I have long black hair with a full beard vary pale and sickly looking I follow anyone who is more powerful than me I intend to be a assassin who kills in the shadows.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2018 - 9:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Killian
(+)

Devil Killian

Advisor Description

Childhood friend strongly loves him would die for him but thought he was dead a long time ago so didn't know what to do when he sees him but is happier to see him alive rather than thinking he's dead he hopes that Killian ends up dead because he didn't save or help him when he was attacked by creatures that could have been prevented with Killian's help secretly plotting against him.

29th Oct, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Killian
(+)

Killian the Devil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Killian the Devil Lives!. I, Killian, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

29th Oct, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Killian
(+)

Devil Killian

Killian the Devil is raised. How can mine evils leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward surprised in this work of fiction? It is mine lack of pursuit.

> TOPIC: Killian the Devil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,