Getting Rich Off Of Preaching

Getting Rich Preaching - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 28th Jan, 2023 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Getting Rich Off Preaching Rich preachers
31st Oct, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Do you think personality preachers tend to be using religion as a means to get rich rather than help people become rich in soul? Some will say there is nothing wrong with being rich as there is evidence in the Bible that God rewarded those that followed him. Others will say they should follow Jesus and sell all they have and follow him. What do you think?

Getting Rich Off Of Preaching (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Preaching Off Rich Getting

Even with the massive show of wealth people continue to follow these people as though they will make them as rich as they are. Religion, by its nature, should be about simplicity. Anything that looks complex, secret or affluent should be viewed with suspicion.

3rd Nov, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Getting Rich Off Of Preaching Beliefs Religious General

No preacher should be boasting about their wealth, shouldn't they be giving that to the poor as Jesus has said many times? What is that scripture again… harder for a rich man to get into heaven than a camel having to stoop to get through a hole in the wall.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What I find particularly abhorrent are the "Seed" preachers. Parasites who claim that if you keep giving them money and keep the faith, eventually god's favor will repay the "Investment" back several times over.

5th Nov, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

This shows why its easy for a few to be very wealthy and many willing to make them wealthy. People are just sheep.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This pisses me off big time. God's word is not meant to be sold. It is supposed to be taught and learned. Like Jesus did with the young children. And another thing Priests shouldn't boast about their wealth at all. They're supposed to teach those of God's word. Children getting raped at churches and getting pregnant and LGBTQ. I'm better off staying at home and playing gospel and praying. Goodbye world I don't know anymore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Getting Rich Off Preaching

The money given to the preacher could make life easier for the ones given. Some people give because they want blessings or a better outcome when they die but that same money they're giving these millionaires can help them here and now.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2023 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Getting Rich Off Preaching General Religious Beliefs

Bacterica tell time better than me? *laugh* I would be lost without technology, you boomers better not reply either talking about in your day.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Getting Rich Off Of Preaching

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,