Strellers Introduction

Strellers Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Nov, 2018 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Strellers Introduction
A Friend

Strellers Introduction

Hi,

Truthfully, I’m here to experience some text Role-playing Games.

Back in the I enjoyed gaming sessions but these days a full time job, a two year old daughter and another baby due in January place a few restrictions on my time.

Aside from trying to keep the aforementioned plates spinning, I enjoy creative writing, physical exercise, kick boxing and when time permits, travel.

Hope to ‘see’ you soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2018 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Strellers

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2 - ROK II

Role-player, this is the best role-playing Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start and learn the rules of play. If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Strellers Introduction
A Friend

Strellers Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place t ask a question but the forum isn’t letting me create a new post as it tells me that I’m not registered (Which I’m pretty well certainly that I am).

This is going to sound very silly but I have a half completed assignment which, although originating in Llafair, requires me to deliver a potion to the ‘shield maker’ in Town.

Is this the ‘shield creator’? I did warn you that this question sounds silly but, if it is him I don’t have a clue as to how to hand the potion over undecided.gif.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Introduction Strellers

Hi Strellers! No question is considered silly.

The correct place for general ROK II related questions is here: Ruler of Kings 2 Text Role-playing Game General Discussion. If you are reporting a bug or error then on the bottom of each ROK II page is a submit button to make the report.

Now, to answer you. Go back to the person who gave you the assignment and use the button "Assignment" to get a reminder of where and to whom you should go. I hope that helps;

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Strellers Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Strellers

Okay - thanks for this.

I did try that but I’m still a bit baffled by ‘shield maker’ vs ‘shield creator’.

I know that I’m going to feel very silly when I figure it out!

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Strellers Introduction

Strellers, welcome to the Community, you need to check your Hotmail Email for a reply. If you do not see it then please check your Spam or Junk folder. This may also be of help to you: Avoiding Legit Emails As Spam.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Strellers Introduction
A Friend

Strellers Introduction

I’m really baffled JB.

I’ve checked double checked all my folders but honestly can’t see the message.

I am receiving game emails re replies being posted to the thread and tavern chat etc but no other message other than what I think is an auto reply acknowledging the submission I made.

I don’t want to take up a shed load of your time so I’m happy to leave as is - if anything dies surface though, I’ll be sure to respond.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Strellers Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I moved your Post from ROK II Discussion to here because its no longer about the game but your Email. I sent you an Email a couple of minutes ago from another Email addressed with the subject "Test", please see if you got it and we will correspond that way.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Strellers Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,