Too Much Video Games Spoils Your Vision

Too Video Games Spoils Vision - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Summer birth and computer games linked to heightened short-sight risk in childhood. Summer birth and hours spent playing computer games are linked to a heightened risk of developing short or near sightedness (Myopia) in childhood, indicates a twin study. Source 1i.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Vision Spoils Games Video Too

Who took the time to do this "Study"? I can just see a group of helicopter mom's hovering around a computer screen counting short sighted kids. I've played video games all my life and have perfect vision.

20th Nov, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Too Much Video Games Spoils Your Vision Gaming Video & Issues Computer

China seems to think it’s serious enough to take action. They put a freeze on licensing for new games while they review. Tencent is a large tech company that mentioned this as a reason why they missed their numbers last quarter.

3rd Dec, 2019 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

With the research that I've done personally on this, I believe it to be completely true. Plus I'm near sighted as well, with 13+ years of computer gaming on an intensive level.

29th Dec, 2019 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Does it happen during childhood or into adult life as well. Maybe its about how close you are to the screen as well.

12th Jan, 2020 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Yeah, I'm a bit suspect on this research myself. Where I'd see it less as playing lots of video games and more how close you are to the screen and if you're are doing such at night or in a dark room. Since that puts you're eyes under more straight then simply the video games themselves. Plus, just simply the fact that a lot of people in general are having eye troubles, even when they don't play video games or watch a lot of television.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2020 - 6:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2020 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Too Video Games Spoils Vision

I believe old school players may have suffered from this because of the amount of radiation given out by monitors and TV sets back then.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Too Video Games Spoils Vision Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I believe that videogames aren't the problem. I think the problem is looking at the screen for too long or just having bad genetics.

> TOPIC: Too Much Video Games Spoils Your Vision

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,