Sam dies after swallowing slug in dare. SAM Ballard, the Sydney man who fell into a coma and became paralysed after eating a slug, has tragically died eight years on. Source 6v.
That's really sad to live a life like that all because of a silly teenage dare. I think he is in a better place now.
Medical Level: Virus Researcher / Health Participation: 59 5.9%
TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.