Damien the Demon

Damien Demon - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Nov, 2018 - 10:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 702 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Damien the Demon
A Friend

Damien the Demon

My name is Damien, I'm 5'11 I have an athletic build I'm not pale but I'm also not tan. I have medium length fohawk dark drown hair with chin strap beard. My eyes are dark green. I wear leather armor with some metal pieces hear and there. I'm well rounded in fighting and magic, I like to refer to it as battle mage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Damien the Demon
A Friend

Demon Damien

Advisor Description

Met in the tavern on my first day out she was wearing mini skirt ,stockings, shoes, corset, and blouse. It was cordial like weve known eachother. Knowing it was her, he didnt mind. Its to soon to tell where this relationship is going, but hopefully it will evolve in to something more. She thinks I'm a great man.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Damien the Demon
A Friend

Damien the Demon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on your mother

She was a beautiful woman of 5'5 with dark red hair and emerald green eyes she was kind and loving she was always there
She could not cook but she tried and she loved writing poetry we would go on walks in the wood and around the pond it was a sad day when she died.

> TOPIC: Damien the Demon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,