Codan the Wanderer

Codan Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Nov, 2018 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 695 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Codan the Wanderer
A Friend

Codan the Wanderer

I, am Codan. I am known as the wanderer because of my restless wanderlust.

I stand five feet, ten inches tall with a athletic body. I have dark blonde hair with blue eyes. My tanned skin and a light stubble appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows no one, though I will work with those who prove themselves worthy and decent. I want to travel and see the world and I will seek the work that best allows me to do this. I generally view alliances as positive, but only if equitable.

I intend to explore the world and seek wisdom in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Codan the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Codan

Advisor Description

For many years, I have known Johansen.

A fellow wanderer like myself we have already travelled on a number of trips together, seen new places and met with new people.

These travels, however served only to whet both our appetites for adventures further and we birth realised that neither of us were ever going to be truly happy staying in the location in we had been raised.

Johansen hopes for me, as I hope for him that I will travel as far as it is possible to go and see all that there is to see.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Codan the Wanderer
A Friend

Codan the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was an amazing person.

As easy life my Mother didnt have but she stayed strong and with support from my Father was able to hold things together.

We didn't have a lot of money when I was younger but she made sure that what we did have went on decent food and clothes for me - when there wasn't enough for those she was talented enough to actually make stuff for me to wear.

Most of the time Mum was mild as a field mouse but when the time came she would fight like a tiger to protect those who needed to be protected.

The most important lessons she taught me were to learn to laugh at yourself and not to take yourself too seriously.

Alzheimer's took her way ahead of time so that the eyes that once sparkled with humour that grew dim far too early but I know now that somewhere out there in the night sky a star shines brightly.
About me My Intro.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Codan the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Codan

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your features, Lady Fluke, caught my eye from the moment I entered your palace.

From the second I saw you, I could not avert my haze.

I feel my eyes drawn to every curve and every line and I know now, that from this day forth, they shall be forever etched in my memory with a vividness, unparalleled.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Codan the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Codan

Codan the Wanderer Lives!. I, Codan, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Codan shall conquer this hallucination even if it is the 1st time.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Codan the Wanderer
A Friend

Codan the Wanderer

Leaving jail for the 3rd or 4th time, Codan, still unable to pay left Town to return home.

He had a good friend who would stand him the money and allow him to pay it back piece meal.

Sure, he still wasnt world wise but hed sure seen a few things more than someone who hadnt left the village at all.

Maybe in a year or so hed try again but until that time hed have to focus on paying his debt, less the tax collectors came knocking again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Codan the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,