Mars the Merciless

Mars Merciless - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Nov, 2018 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 697 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Mars the Merciless

I was given the name Mars by my father, but I was taught it's meaning by my mother. The fiery star an immeasurable distance in the heavens represented by a God known as much for his fiery temper as his militaristic conquests.

I was given the nickname of Merciless after the passing of my mother. A group of locals daring to make fun of the fact that she never once saw her husband again before her death and that her soul might refuse to pass on and thus haunt our home for years to come. I taught those jokers a lesson they will never forget, from then on I was known as Merciless.

Standing at 5'11 with a body more muscular than average but more average than fully muscular. Muscular because of the training I've attended with my dads comrades who have given me pointers over the years. Close to average due to the fact that I've always been interested in the idea of magic and wizards and even though I'm not sure if such tales are true I have spent much of my free time in the local library perusing anything I can find on the subjects of mysticism, philosophy, and science. Reading can be considered a hobby of mine, thus it's no wonder I never became quite as muscular as others who sole focus was their physical training. As for my features I have Black hair, black eyes, and brown and smooth skin. So smooth that when others accidentally bump into my they have always said I have skin like a girl >_.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Merciless Mars

Advisor Description

As I rounded the final corner which leads to the tavern I wished to scope out, I vaguely heard a snapping sound behind me and as I quickly looked back I finally saw her. The one I've felt to be watching me for hours seems to have no interest in further hiding. Even though the sun was setting, even though she wore a full hooded robe which flowed in the wind, the darkness itself couldn't hide those exquisite curves and her very method of walking seems to draw me into a trance. Before I knew it she was standing in front of me, staring into my eyes.

I ask "who are you", and she responds with a round about story of being commissioned long ago to take care of you if something should happen to your Mother. She seems to refuse to say who exactly it was who commissioned her. I decide to ignore the caution in my heart however because up until now I was under the impression I was completely alone. It is with much hope that I accept this woman who says her name is "Tina" into the fold. We begin to share our life experiences with each other and while I was frankly surprised she works merely as a wench, I was even more surprised by the vast amount of misc. Stories and information she seemed to have on hand. Who knew Wenches learned so much in their daily job life. She tells me that although she can't shoot down the moon and stars, but if there is ever any information he needs through her channels she will do her best to answer his call. She also mentions offhandedly that you can get cheap food from her due to her pull at her Tavern.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Mars the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mars the Merciless is raised. I, Mars, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this world of the middle ages even if it be the one hundredth time!.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Merciless Mars

The Resurrection of Mars the Merciless. I, Mars, liveth for the 2nd version of mine bewildered self. Change the cause and I shall changeth the outcome.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Merciless Mars

Mars the Merciless is raised. This adventure is not over. Mars shall conquer this destiny of fate even if it is the 3rd time.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Mars the Merciless

Most beautiful lady of Mars

As I walked the streets about my business I was struck dumb as I saw within the crowd a temptress the likes of which stretch the limits of imagination. Her lush hair black as the darkest night, sharp chin and brows which make one wonder if she has the blood of the Elves within her, such pale skin which makes one wonder if she has the blood of Vampires within her. Her walk almost as if she were gliding, the crowd subconsciously veering out of her path whether they knew it or not. Her very presence as she walked by felt as if the Earth and everything that made it desirable in it's entirety was mere feet away from me, seemingly close but may as well be in the heavens. How I wish I could one day qualify for the likes of her..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Mars Merciless

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Even in the midst of the harshest winter hue,
I bask in the light of her eyes so greenish blue,
Although some have dared to call her a bear,
They'll never know my love of her blonde hair.

For the rest of my days I'll sleep in hay,
If I could try her luscious red lips today.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Mars the Merciless
A Friend

Mars Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Mars the Merciless. I awoke again for the 4th time. I am bewildered by it. I felt like it was a fumes of fancy. I shall end purpose for better.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mars the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,