Torac the Emissary - Page 3 of 9

The Town Guard Truthfully, Ive had very little - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Nov, 2018 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 3

Torac the Emissary is raised. I am no undead despite this 3rd dark vision.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

What madness I have encountered over the past few weeks. Ive come close to dying twice. Once during a fight with a gang leader in Towns East End and again whilst fighting a Dark Elf whilst I was on a Llafair patrol.

Both times I was taken back to Town allowed to recover but I fear that it cost me some of my very essence which has required a return trips to Lady Flukes Palace of Parody.

Because of these experiences I'm using what little gold I have to upscale my armour and to take further training in the sword. Once I'm better equipped and skilled, Ill once more take on an adventure.

I hope my message finds you well and happy (Which in your case I know means being on adventure in some far flung land!).

With best wishes from your friend,
Torac

Ps I hear stories of a comely adventuress having thwarted the plans of an evil necromancer in the far north and I couldnt help but wonder if this were you.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wish I could change this about myself

Truthfully not a great deal for what Torac is, has made him who he is.

There was perhaps one thing that he might tone down a little, but it was hard to give it a name. An independent bolshiness, born from his working class background and instilled into him by his father, that hed always carried.

Even as an adolescent Torac had never felt the need to go with the herd, to follow someone just because they had a title or to do what he was told just because someone was, supposedly, in a position of authority.

On more than one occasion this had led to him being seen as churlish by his peers and his supposed superiors, social or otherwise. These days however he was polishing his people skills, so that, whilst still retaining the independent streak he was losing the bolshiness, and instead of being seen as churlish, people now saw him more as independent and free thinking man who wasn't bound as tightly by the constraints of society as others.

Yes, it still needed work, but he was working on it and so, instead of wishing for something to change he was going out there and making it happen.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2018 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 3 Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits.

After an extended period of training I'm finally making plans to venture, once more into the unknown.

Having spent the majority of my gold on my own betterment, Im doing another stint of scribing at the Town Hall. The proceeds of this work I shall put toward a healing potion, the lack of which I believe led to my most recent battering.

Ill sign off here as I have some documents that need to be completed before dusk (The joy!) but as always Ill be sending you my fondest wishes.

Your friend,
Torac

Ps I'm thinking seriously about joining the Rangers guild but, knowing that you have to be a competent horseman, Im spending time and money in pursuit of this endeavour.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

Truthfully, Im not sure that I do.

In my heart of hearts I don't desire to top the system, I intend for myself, something far greater, to transcend it.

To be free of its bonds, to be free of its choices, to be my own master and answer to no one.

The many paths to this objective, I contemplate on a daily basis and whilst I'm currently in a daily struggle for survival, I continue to nurture this precious goal, safe in the knowledge that one it will flower and bear me the fruit that I so wish for.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

I, Torac, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 3

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

How are you? Well and in good spirits I hope.

Im pleased to report that I am recently returned from a successful Llafair patrol - aside from one or two marauders and, would you believe, a giant ant, the patrol was pretty uneventful. As a result of my experiences however I feel that I have improved myself to a higher level and as such I'm spending some time further developing my skills and training hard in order that I might meet my new physical potential.

Once I feel that I've achevied peak performance, Ill head back to Llafair to join another patrol. As we know the best laid plans often come asaunder but I hope to use these patrols as a source of income and experience which I shall use to, follow your example and sign up for the Rangers guild in Anglesey.

Ill end here knowing that you'll be hunting down evil in some far flung forest or delving a dungeon to unearth its ancient mysteries.

Until we meet again my thoughts are with you.

Your friend,
Torac.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

The Town Guard

Truthfully, Ive had very little to do the Town Guard.

Ive had to make one or two statements after various altercations but since these have always involved local bullies not a great deal has been said.

Perhaps there is more to discover but in the two or three years which I've spent in Town they've generally kept the peace and I've experienced no issues with them.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,