Torac the Emissary - Page 4 of 9

Mysterious Person at the Tavern Making sure - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 4

The Resurrection of Torac the Emissary. Mine duty is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered failures for the 4th time much to mine amazed. I am not in a hallucination yet I have become it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Thoughts on the Chancellor

Truthfully, as with the Town Guard, Ive had very little to do with the Chancellor.

Ive scribed for him for him a few times and, in the capacity I've managed to impress him with my work.

He does seem a bit aloof which isn't necessary - I used to think that all those who were high born were like this as a matter of course. Since making the acquaintance of Lady Alexandra however, I realise that this is not the case and many who put on such airs and graces are actually, usually quite insecure.

I dare say I will learn of the man as time passes.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I hope this message finds you well.

I write with the news that a day and a half into my last Llafair patrol we were lured into trap and attacked by a giant wolf - honestly I've never seen anything as big.

I fought hard and even used a healing potion. Despite this I was brutally savaged and it was only thanks to the bond I had forged with the patrol that they carried me back to Llafair. Im now fully recovered but have had to seek atonement with the mystic.

Truthfully, if it wasn't for my aspirations of something better in this life, instilled in me by you, I might be tempted to return home. I shant do this however, once I've slept Ill head back out and sharpen my sword skills further to see if they will better serve me. Im now beginning to understand why you focused so hard on your training back home!

As I lie here I'm honestly thinking of joining the Rangers guild earlier then I planned. At present I'm feeling like too much a generalist and feel that I may need some more focus. Ill consolidate my thoughts over the next few days and will be sure to let you know what I do decide.

Ill sign off here, hoping that my message does indeed find you well.

Your friend,
Torac

Sent from my iPad.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 4 Emissary Torac

As the newest Ranger in the Guild of Rangers I am greatly honored.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Let it be known that I, Torac, have attained Level 5 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

Drinking at the Tavern

Truthfully its a been a while since I've been drinking at the tavern.

When I first arrived in Town I spent a significant number of evenings quaffing ale but I was younger then and didnt know better.

These days, when I'm in Town, I tend to visit the place for a breakfast washed down with a bitter tasting drink that Stefan tells me is made from some type of bean, before heading out on my daily errands.

Every so often Ill stop by for a quick drink, but these days, thats all it is - a quick drink.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 4

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I hope this message finds you to be well.

Given my recent savaging at the hands… claws of the giant wolf, Ive found myself remembering the advice given to me by both my father and uncle, that, more often than not, its the quickest and not the strongest fighter which triumphs. On more than one occasion I have been injured by an opponent just prior to taking them down. On these thoughts I've decided to focus on improving the speed of my reflexes in the hope that Ill be taking less damage if, as my father would say, I get in there first. Reflecting on the speed with which you, my dearest Alexandra, wield a blade and bow I'm beginning to think that this will be a fundamental step in my development.

I did I take part in another patrol after this and I do believe that my improved reflexes served me well. That said, stupidly I joined the patrol without a healing potion and we were surprised by one of the forest bears. I got pretty badly shredded and I honestly didnt think I was going to make it back but I persevered and returned safely. Ive spent the past few months recovering and continuing with my training, but plan on setting out soon to seek adventure.

My truly big news however is, that I've joined the guild of Rangers in Anglesey. This after many hours spent mastering the horse under Bastions instructional the Town stables. Despite the stable masters expertise, the things that I've learned, even as a novice Ranger, have truly taken things to another level. Then again, as an alumnus of that organisation this will come as no surprise to you.

The last I heard, you were exploring some far flung island in search of a legendary pirate treasure. Id love to hear how that went!

Until next time Ill send you my best wishes.

Your friend,

Torac.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Making sure the pommel of his sword was within reaching distance, Torac sat down at the table indicated by the cloaked woman. He was surprised when Stefan appeared and personally served two cups of the bitter tasting drink he had become so accustomed to. After thanking the tavern owner and paying him with some silver coins which Torac didn't recognise, she raised her cup in salutation before taking a sip. Pursuing her lips she said, “in more exotic locales they blend the beans to produce different flavours but for a local brew this isn’t too bad.”

Torac watched as the woman pulled back the hood of her travelling cloak to reveal short blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and secured with a jewels clasp. The brown leather armour which she wore was highly polished and of impeccable quality. There was something familiar about the way she wore a light cavalry sword strapped to her back and carried a composite bow. Confident, athletic and cultured she possessed tan skin which glowed with vitality, full lips, and sapphire eyes that reflected wry humour and intelligence. Her white teeth sparkled when she flashed a smile. Extending a hand for Torac to shake the woman, in the voice of an aristocrat, said, “Lady Angelique Deveraux, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Her grip was cool, dry and firm. Confident.

Glancing around the tavern the Lady Angelique took in the drunken antics and smiled wryly. Returning her gaze to Torac she took in the injuries sustained from his recent Llafair patrol. “It’s hard to believe you took on a squad of Dark Elves with barely a scratch but nearly got shredded by a bear.... Again!” Torac stopped mid sip. “I left Llafair the morning after that patrol. How can you know those details?” By way of reply the woman smiled with humour and sipped her drink.

A few moments passed in silence which either party, each aware of the other’s stratagem, filled. Eventually Lady Angelique smiled, “I can see what Alexandra sees in you Torac.” “You know Alexandra?” “I know lots of things Torac. I know that you don’t wish to top the system but rather transcend it. I know that you don’t necessarily desire status but you do desire just enough wealth to keep you free from servitude. I know that you want to keep developing and to keep exploring whilst perhaps doing some good in the world. The organisation I, and indeed Alexandra, serve could provide you with those opportunities Torac. They see something in you that they like. An independence of spirit. A sense of justice more in keeping with the spirit of the, rather than the letter. They believe that you can achieve the transcendence you desire but wonder if they might endow upon you a gift that might move you toward your goals?” Now it was Torac’s turn to present a wry smile. “With nothing asked for in return?” Angelique opened her hands, as if in supplication. “Our organisation believes that one day, you might be tempted to work more closely with us and your awareness of their presence is what they gain through the giving of this gift.” Considering the words Torac took another sip of his drink to buy himself a few moments. Replacing the cup he met Angelique’s gaze and held it. “I’d be interested in hearing more.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,