Torac the Emissary - Page 5 of 9

If gold were plentiful I would That's - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Nov, 2018 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2018 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 5

Renting a room at the Tavern

Luckily because of the advice given to me by the Lady Alexandra, I arrived in Town with a purse full of gold and the wisdom to purchase my own abode. Because of this I've never actually had to rent a room at the tavern.

I dare say the rooms are decent enough but, truthfully, how anyone sleeps with the drunken antics going one just one or two floors below I couldnt say.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2018 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

So much to write that I dare say I shall forget some of the detail in things that I need to tell you - forget that it is until a moment after I release the stone.

Ive recently returned from a Llafair patrol where we engaged a squad of Dark Elves. Honestly, they didnt seem to stop coming - but we were able to defeat them and (As crude as I know this sounds) they had with them a decent amount of gold which the patrol is authorised to share amongst itself (It certainly makes up the paltry 2 Gold Pieces which we get paid). Supply and demand coupled with risk and reward I guess.

I also met a friend of yours. The Lady Angelique Deveraux. Though I suspect that you are already aware of this, the organisation, which she claims you both have ties with has bestowed upon me a generous endowment. It truly was a blessed day for me when I whinged to that beautiful young noble woman (That would be you!) about scribing at the Messengers Guild.

I plan on spending the foreseeable future upskilling and improving my kit. Ive even thought about buying a horse to explore beyond the beaten track but truthfully, Im not sure that I'm quite ready for that. Knowing of your adventures, that last bit sounds a bit pathetic but things are going really well right now and I don't want to overplay my hand.

Ill sign off here knowing that Ill remember that essential detail the. Monet this message is committed!

Your friend,

Torac.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2018 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Favorite Skill training

As with many requests made of me by the Dream Whisperer, I must again say that, truthfully, I do not have a favourite skill in which to train.

I really enjoy the time I spend at the body guild. The camaraderie, the sweat, the effort and the feeling you get afterwards knowing that you have pushed yourself to the next level.

On subjects more academic in nature, I only ever managed average grades at school. This was because I've never liked being told what to do and besides most of the learning was little more than students parroting facts and figures back at the teacher. With the studium generale however the standard of teaching is far higher and verbally speaking you're there because you want to be and amongst others who feel the same way. The subjects are things which I've chosen to study are ones in which I've always had an interest but no opportunity to do so. Geography, history, drama, psychology and language. People and places.

The final piece to my learning puzzle which I have yet to add is in the form of enlightenment from the Temple of Solace. These skills I've had to put on hold whilst toughening myself up for the patrols that currently keep me fed and housed but very soon I hope to include within mom learning as well.

This feels like a long answer to a short question but I wanted to explain why I felt unable to answer in the way which was requested.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 5 Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

As indicated in my previous message I've spent a significant amount of time up skilling myself and investing in a bit of new kit. It is something within the second item that has made me feel particularly silly. I've purchased a truly amazing and, apparently, enchanted two handed sword. What's the problem I hear you say? The problem is that despite having spent a significant amount of time and effort on mastering sword skills at the body guild, it was only after my purchase I discovered that wielding a sword of the two handed variety is a completely different affair and so it's back to the guild in order to begin a new course of instruction for me. Longer term this will make me a far more dynamic individual but short term it's expense and time that I could have been using elsewhere. Every day's a school day!

Truthfully there isn't a great deal more to report. I'm once more on patrol around the outskirts of Llafair. My thoughts are to do a few more of these (Perhaps until I master the two handed sword!) before purchasing myself a horse and exploring further afield.

I'll end here, sending you as always, my very best wishes,

Your friend,
Torac.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

The Resurrection of Torac the Emissary. How can mine failures leave me with my 5th death to carry me downward astonished in this fantastical era? It is mine lack of aim.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

Breath of life comes to Torac the Emissary. I, Torac, liveth for the 6th version of mine astounded self. Change the pursuit and I shall changeth the outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 5

Now that I have attained Level 6 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Torac than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2018 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

If gold were plentiful I would

That's a good question.

I might be tempted to an abode of decent quality so that I could spend my days writing as well as improving myself with skills and training in order that I might bring some justice to the innocent and the less powerful who are prayed upon by those who operate above the law.

Whilst ensuring that I retained enough wealth in order that I might avoid servitude I'd also ensure that a significant amount of gold found its way to the coffers of those organisations that undertook charitable works.

If but for the opportunity to find out!.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,