Torac the Emissary - Page 6 of 9

House of Sorrows First an apology for my arrogant - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Nov, 2018 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 6

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

How have things been for you? Better than my recent experiences I suspect!

Two patrols ago I spotted a hidden trail into the Dark Forest. We followed it in and came across a Dark Elf encampment but twice now we have been driven back and I've come within a hairs-breadth of breathing my last. The first time I put it done to being under skilled with a two handed sword but despite this position being rectified I was still soundly beaten before dragged from the field of battle. This got me thinking about you and the Lady Angelique. Tell me if I'm wrong but here are my thoughts on either what you decide to do personally or what your organisation sponsors you through.

I know already that through a case of general development and hard work your body, mind and soul (As I hear people refer to them) are highly developed and kept that way through a gruelling training regime. On top of this you've also told me that you rank highly within the Guild of Rangers but, and this is one of my new revelations, I also believe that you must be be an alumnus of the Illusionist's Guild as well. Even after considering the exquisite speed and skill with which you use a blade, I don't see any other way that you can enter combat with elite enemies clad in your (Admittedly very stylish!) leather armour and very rarely sustain an injury.

My final conclusion is that you, and perhaps your compatriots, have access to a fountain of youth. I know these things exist, having drunk from one myself in the labyrinth of Lady Fluke and, despite you being three years my senior, it's the only way I can explain you hardly looking a day older than when we first met!

Am I right? I'm not sure you'd tell me even if I were but those are my thoughts!

Anyway, whether I'm right or wrong I've decided to seek training within the Guild of Illusionist's. My first stumbling block was that I needed to understand the triplicate spell. I'm in the process of trying to understand where I can learn this and I'm waiting to see if the Guild will see fit to furnish me with this knowledge.

I'll message soon with another update but until I regain your friend,
Torac.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

My conspiracy theory

Truthfully I think I'm a bit naive about conspiracy theories. I'm pretty certain that a small number of powerful families have controlling interests in commerce and politics but this isn't so much a conspiracy theory, more my thoughts on the way things are run.

In terms of really engaging with the townsfolk I've barely scratched the surface. Sure, I'll engage in small talk as I'm being served breakfast, learning a new skill or buying a piece of kit from the market but beyond that I don't really speak to anyone in any real depth. If I did I might gain some deeper insight. That said, how on Earth do you go about raising the subject of conspiracies with someone who is, to all intents and purposes, a complete stranger?

I engage mostly with Alexandra and I have thoughts about the organisation with which she is affiliated but as to the bigger picture, If there is more going on than meets the eye, then I have yet to discover what it is.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2018 - 9:08am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

These dreams of conspiracies and hidden messages are really starting to make me think that I'm missing something pretty obvious.

Up until now I've focused on my own business and only engaging in polite small talk as I go about Town. In part this is because I have things to do and there only a limited amount of time in which to do them. As well as that though I don't really want my ear being chewed off by local gossips who have nothing better to do all day.

Mayhaps I should make more an effort to engage other folk more in depth.

Then again, they might just be dreams.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 6 Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

Since my last message I've rediscovered a fascination which I had a child. The art of stage magician. If my thoughts on your own skills are accurate you'll of course be aware that the study of magic is necessary prior to learning the unseen arts, which in turn will allow me to obtain the triplicate spell for entry into the Guild of Illusionists.

I'm currently in the process of learning these skills which I hope will take me onto bigger and better things. My greatest fear right now however is the passage of time. Mastery of the magic and the triplicate spell, not to mention enrolment and training at the Illusionist's Guild doesn't happen overnight and I'm becoming aware of my own mortality so much so that I attended the Town Mystic for a reading. True or not she gave just under five decades on this mortal coil. I eat well and train hard but truly Alexandra, if my thoughts on you and your compatriots having access to a fountain of youth are correct then even the tiniest drop could serve me well!

Apologies as the last part of my previous paragraph sounds a little maudlin - an attitude I know that you would never endorse.

I'll message again soon but in the meantime I hope this missive finds you well and involved in some exciting adventure (Which I know it will!).

Your friend,
Torac.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2018 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Strangest person in the Town

For me the strangest person in Town is Lady Fluke.

Sure, she seems to have an interest in helping out those who are less worldly wise, and indeed she did this with me but I still find to be attention seeking with her strange ways and even stranger games and competitions.

Maybe I'm just too conventional.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

The Resurrection of Torac the Emissary. Mine overwhelmed 7th awakening. Was it a dark vision. I need to changeth mine motive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 6

No one shall lay low Torac the Emissary. Mine astonished 8th awakening. Was it a fantasy world. I need to changeth mine reason for being.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

House of Sorrows

First an apology for my arrogant presumption of professing an understanding of your situation - truly, as a humble traveller, I can but only begun to imagine the burden you bear. There must be sadness and, perhaps even anger at the Autismark's spell being placed upon your lads, yet even more at the difficulty society has in accepting them each as individual and unique as you or I. That their names, reflect so deeply the distorted warp left in the wake of Autismark is yet further evidence of how deep it's blade has bit into your heart.

Before her time, my mother was possessed by a Dementis which stole her sanity. To see her spirit crumble and deal with her irrational fears and anger whilst society mocked her wounded me most grievously - I tell you this, not to seek your sympathy, but to show, that perhaps in some small, if different, way, I can empathise with the pain.

The world you create to compensate must come from a place deep inside of you. Perhaps, to an extent borne of your pain, it's richness, depth and character, truly are marvels to behold. And for those characters which chose to inhabit your creation, an opportunity to become part of your world, your story, is one not to be missed. For this I thank you.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,