Torac the Emissary - Page 7 of 9

Message to Advisor My Dearest Alexandra, I - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Nov, 2018 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 7

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Perhaps I'm too conventional in my thinking but truly I find Lady Fluke an odd character.

The games she has those desperate or in need play at her Palace are bizarre to say the least. I've only heard rumours of their content but these are enough to deter from engaging further.

It wouldn't surprise me to discover there was more to her than meets the eye (On this note I continue to wonder if I'm not engaging deeply enough with the Townsfolk) but until that becomes more apparent I'll transact with her when I need but no more and no less.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

This day have I joined the Guild of Illusionists towards becoming an expert Illusionist.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Torac the Emissary Lives!. This be a quest, for who knew that it would take mine 9th resuscitation to be fascinated.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 7 Emissary Torac

I, Torac, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 7 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

It has been so long and so much has happened I honestly don't know where to begin. Some of which I don't wish to commit to this message but, for sure I'll tell all when we get together next.

I'm pleased to report success from two of the patrols around Llafair. On one I was able to dig out the source of the troubles that place has been experiencing and on another I was able to uncover a spy. My training at the Illusionist's Guild in Anglesey helped me no end in these endeavours.

These successes brought with them a measure of financial reward some of which I've used to upgrade my abode in Town. I'll miss the old place for sure but I'm excited about living in a larger and nicer residence. I've got a few more assignments which I plan to take care of but after this my intention is to purchase a horse and explore beyond the well trodden paths.

I'll end here as I need to get some sleep but as always I hope this message finds you well an living life to the full.

Your friend,
Torac

Ps your advice regarding the Town mystic was amazing and really did the trick - as always I'm in your debt Alexandra.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

The Politics of The Town

I can't help but wonder where these dreams of conspiracies, hidden messages and politics are coming from.

Truthfully I've never really had much time for this type of machination - not least as everyone has an opinion and generally speaking most people seem unable to handle the fact that others might have differing opinions to their own.

For sure, I'm interested in who gets to sit in the Town Hall but so long as they leave me to to pursue my life then I'll leave them to collect taxes and keep the peace.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 7

At what age will I be Ruler?

Despite my dream the truth is that I have no intention to be the Ruler, so my answer to the question posed is, no age at all.

On occasion a others have found this lack of ambition to be an enigma and sometime soon believe that it is a facade masking a more devious intent. Let them think what they will. At the end of the day it's a dog eat dog world and even if you eat all the other dogs you're still a dog.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2018 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I trust this message finds you well and in good spirits.

Yet again so much has happened since my last missive. Do you remember I said that I was going to buy a horse and explore? Well I did - okay I'm sure not quite on your scale but for me it was pretty exciting. I headed into the Dark Regions and discovered an amazing place there. I'm currently engaged in a number of tasks but one of them required that I return to Town first. Being a bit battered I headed instead for Llafair where I'm spending the night. In the morning I'll catch the wagon to Town as my horse needs some tender loving care after the trials and tribulations we went through in the Dark Regions.

After a long day of riding, fighting, shopping and healing I'm actually pretty tired so I'm going to turn in now but as always my thoughts are with you.

Your friend,
Torac.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,