Torac the Emissary - Page 8 of 9

Town Thieves Guild Good question that one. - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 8

Thoughts on death in battle

I'm not quite sure what to think about death in battle.

It isn't the way that I want to leave this mortal coil but if that were to be the way then I'd want it to be worthwhile. Perhaps buying Alexandra or some friends a few more moments in which they can make an escape or perhaps serving as a distraction whilst some greater good is carried out.

But then how often do we truly get what we want?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Let it be known that I, Torac, have attained Level 8 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your hair is fair and your face is full of grace
Lips of thine taste like a fine wine
Your nose, your beauty shows
Your every curve causes men to swerve and your seat - well that brings me out in heat.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 8 Emissary Torac

Relation Description

The cup containing the bitter drink made with beans stopped halfway to Torac's Mouth as his eyes met those of the woman who had just entered the tavern. It was mid-morning. One of the establishment's quieter periods and thankfully free of the usual drunken shenanigans.

Maintaining eye contact he watched as the woman pulled back the hood of her travelling cloak to reveal short blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and secured with a jewelled clasp. The brown leather armour which she wore was highly polished and of impeccable quality. There was something familiar about the way she wore a light cavalry sword strapped to her back and carried a composite bow. Confident, athletic and cultured she possessed tanned skin which glowed with vitality, full lips, and sapphire eyes that reflected wry humour and intelligence. Her white teeth sparkled when she flashed a smile. Torac saw a window and knew it would stay open for only a few moments,.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

How are you? Well and I good spirits I hope.

Things are moving apace now - truthfully I feel as though I've taken a giant leap forward, almost as though everything I do is exactly what I'm meant to be doing.

I know I've only just scratched the surface of what there is to see but since last writing I've been on so many adventures and encountered so many different people and creatures - some good and some not so good. Truthfully though I have benefited greatly and inanumber of ways from these meetings.

On my travels around Town I came across a small house which was under the Autismark curse. I can't tell you how heart breaking it was to learn of this. There were two wonderful children there who were so curious about who I was and what I was doing. Honestly I was humbled by their presence and the strength of their favour.

I'll end here but promise to message again soon as I get the feeling that this is just the beginning of a much greater adventure.

Your friend,
Torac.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

Okay - so now my dream whisperer is asking questions about herself.

I'm not really sure what to make of the woman who has appeared in my dreams these past years. She suggests subjects for me to write about and I do. To an extent this helps me reflect on the comings and goings in my life so perhaps it's just my subconscious trying to sort through things.

Truthfully I'm really not sure - it's been going on for so long now I've become quite used to it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 8

Now that I have attained Level 9 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Torac than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Town Thieves Guild

Good question that one.

You see, I abhor the thieves guild for what it represents and yet I do not abhor all theives.

In my time I've known a number of, what one might consider to be of roguish disposition, and yet they use their skills and abilities to help those less fortunate. A hero of the common people if you like.

But as to the original question - I most certainly abhor the place.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,