Torac the Emissary - Page 2 of 9

Torac the Emissary Lives!. I seek redemption - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Nov, 2018 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 698 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Torac, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Why Am I Torac?

Funny that the child should ask, why is that Im good. Its a good question so to speak.

Im not a saint but I try to treat others as I would wish them to treat me. The favour isnt always returned but thats okay, and besides these little slights are never completely forgotten - I did say I wasnt a saint!

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk are interesting bunch.

Decent enough in their own way but I'm sure theres a lot more going on than meets the eye. A few of the, have had assignments that I've been able to undertake and to be sure, there are a few which I still need to complete to avoid displeasing those, to whose, Ive made promises.

Im sure that Ill learn more about the the place and its people the longer than I'm here.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Page 2 Emissary Torac

Let it be known that I, Torac, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Torac

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I wonder how and where this message finds you. In a lost jungle perhaps, discovering some ancient temple or maybe sleeping under a desert sky as you search for a hidden tomb.

Since last writing I've done a little bit of adventuring, mostly on behalf of Stefan, the tavern owner here in Town. I did okay but now I'm resting up a bit and, would you believe, scribing for the Town Hall?! Yes I know when we first met you told me to get out the office and see the world but I need to recover and the money wasn't too bad either. The Chancellor seemed happy enough with my work but the sooner I'm done and back off the leash, the better.

I followed your advice and invested in a better sword and some better armour. Ive even taken some sword training at the body guild. Its great fun but expensive and rather time consuming. I know, I know - it will serve me well in the long run!

Ill sign off here wishing you safe travels and hoping that one day, you and might adventure together.

Your friend (And fellow orphan),
Torac.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac the Emissary

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

How are you? I took your advice and cashed out some gold from the exchanger. Ive put this to good use honing my sword skills and undertaking other training as well, both physical and mental. I have so much learn, but my memories of watching you practice with such effortless grace, poise and power spur me on to work harder each and every session.

Since my last message I undertook another quest for Stefan, and although I learned what it was he wanted to know, I did get a bit battered and so have spent the past week or so scribing for the Town Hall again. I promise you this isn't a permanent fixture, but it pays okay and I'm only working here when the time is right.

When I finish this stint I plan on using the money to undertake one final stint of training before undertaking some assignments and buying a ticket to Llafair where I have further jobs that need doing. One day I hope to have earned enough to purchase a fine horse like yours that Ill use to travel rather than having to rely on third party carriages and wagons.

Ill sign off here Alexandra but needless to say I'm always thinking of you.

Your friend,
Torac.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary - Page 2

Finding a job

Truthfully, since Id taken the Lady Alexandras advice and arrived with a purse full of gold I didnt need to worry as much as I might have otherwise about finding a job in Town.

That said my initial funds disappeared at a surprising rate after Id sorted myself an abode, invested in some half decent equipment and undertaken some training. Luckily, and although it wasn't the most exciting option, I could put my skills as a scribe to use at the Town Hall. Its exactly the type of work that Alexandra advised me to get away from back home but the pay is okay and Ill only put in stints there when I'm between adventures and needing to top up my gold.

Ive already taken one Llafair patrol and I hope that this type of work will pave the wave to longer term adventuring career.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Torac the Emissary
A Friend

Torac Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Torac the Emissary Lives!. I seek redemption for mine blemishes, it is mine 2nd falling from the aim I should have.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Torac the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,