Griffith the Bodyguard

Griffith Bodyguard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2018 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 699 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith the Bodyguard

Griffith is the name my father chose for me, but it was given to me by my mother. As a child I heard many stories about my father commanding soldiers to passionate battle. It was those stories which initiated my interest in warfare and sword arts. After being trained for years by those retired soldiers who once fought by my fathers side I even gained a bit of skill myself. Enough skill that when a friend of mine was once surrounded by kids from another town, I immediately jumped in and helped fight them off. From that moment forward people called me "The Bodyguard".

Standing at 5 feet 11 inches I'm relatively tall compared to the majority in my age range but I'm certainly not the tallest. I have black hair and black eyes to the extent that my childhood nickname was "Black Eyed Peas" which hinted at my abnormally large black eyes compared to the rest of my face.
As for my skin it's a dark brown complexion and the texture is thick and smooth, almost tribalistic.
My features almost fully match my mother except for my eyes and hair which match my father.

I was told that my destiny was to become a King, and not just any King but the road to such an ambition seems so distant to the current me it may as well be a dream. However I believe it's in my blood to make dreams come true. I believe my skills as a bodyguard will come in handy as I start my path. I have just begun to live on my own in this town, and I will make a name for myself. One way or the other.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Bodyguard Griffith

Griffith the Bodyguard is raised. I, Griffith, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine crimes, it is mine 1st falling from the end purpose I should have.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith the Bodyguard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

While looking for work as a bodyguard I decided to pay a visit to the tavern. I'm new to this town so one of the first things I should do is gather information on my surroundings, it seems I can accomplish both information gathering and job requesting all in one location. As I enter the place I immediately notice the rough aura in the air. These men and women are quite hardened, some sitting have murderous aura about them as well. I begin walking to the bar without hesitation, a bodyguard shouldn't fear random thugs. Before I've taken 10 steps toward the bar however, my vision is blocked by a woman with extraordinary curves even though her face is quite average, I do like her abnormally long hair which goes all the way to her waste. She stands before me while saying something about how someone as young as myself shouldn't be in such a dangerous place and she seems to be offering me to join her at her table for a drink. I agree.

As she pours herself a glass of ale from the small barrel which has been placed near our table she pushes a glass of water toward me asking if I'm thirsty. I immediately pour myself ale as well and start downing it while I stare at her, unfortunately the ale was far stronger than what I would have imagined and I began to choke, ofcourse I didn't fail to hear the giggles coming from in front of me. After covering her mouth for a few seconds she clears her throat and faces me again asking about my past. I give her a watered down version of my life but I am very clear that I wish to make a name for myself which is why I've come to offer bodyguard help as a start. She looks at my funny as if she doesn't quite believe me but she seems to make a silent decision because all of a sudden she looks at me and says "You know you really remind me of my little brother… that boy went off to join the Kingdoms army, I really hope he lives to return.." it was at this point she let me know exactly what caused her to stop me when I walked in. I remind her of her brother.

Cassandra is her name, after giving me that she said that from now on as long as I stay in this town she will be willing to offer any help she can and since she happens to work in taverns like this she will come across all sorts of useful information that I can look forward to. Then she winks at me. I thank her and continue on to the bar looking for work…

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Bodyguard Griffith

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

If you crave the most exquisite art do not despair
Take care and be amazed the Lady's golden hair
With a rump so plump it could hold up my rum
And a rack so stacked you'll hunger for snacks
Expression so sincere I might call her my mum
But lips so luscious someone cover my slacks.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Bodyguard Griffith

Reflections on your mother

As I awoke from what seemed to be a dream in heaven, I can't help but to notice how fast my heart seems to be beating. As the seconds go by I start to slowly forget exactly what the woman in my dreams looked like but there is one phrase which seems to be playing over and over in my mind. "Reflections on your mother.."

I pull out a quill and begin to briefly summarize the more memorable things about my mother before she died. For example the strange hand signs she would do over my bed as I went to sleep as a child. The vague hints about a destiny I still can barely fathom. And when noone was watching I would notice that faraway look in her eyes as she would occasionally stare out the window in the direction of what I can only assume to be my father who had been sent off to war for many years by this point. No matter what day she would always say "You are your fathers child, and as he foresaw you will definitely grow to be a King of Kings.."

As I reflect on all of this I can't help but feel a sense of loss that my mother who had such faith in me is no longer in this world. For a second the feelings are a bit overwhelming, however as the morning sunlight shines into my abode, these feelings and thoughts begin to disappear. It's time to start a new day.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith the Bodyguard

Breath of life comes to Griffith the Bodyguard. I am no undead despite this 2nd fumes of fancy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith Bodyguard

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Griffith than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith Bodyguard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Griffith

As I limp back to my abode after attempting the underground quest from the lady of parody I can't help but think to myself about the difficulties and dangers of this world. Coming around a bend I continue to move between the locals on my way to my abode when I notice from the corner of my eyes a being of unmatched beauty. The first to come into view is the evergreen skirt complete with hooded robe. Although her features are mainly hidden behind the hood your masculine instincts can vaguely determine that this woman must be otherworldly in terms of beauty.

Her long flowing brown straight hair goes just below her shoulders and her thighs which seep out of the skirt shows skin as supple as the finest silk. You secretly yearn to reach out and caress such skin but you fortunately aren't so stupid, as you can also sense a bit of danger from her. She obviously isn't week or harmless.
As she walks past and continues on her way you have no choice but to reflect on what methods you may need to take to one day possess a woman on par with her in your future..

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Griffith the Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,