Sven the Veteran

Sven Veteran - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Nov, 2018 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 701 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Nov, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Sven the Veteran

I am Sven the Veteran. The title may be laughable for one at age 16, who has yet to prove himself. He is as a simple mass of clay and has not yet been shaped and etched by lifes experiences.

However, this choice reflects what is to come. I would be a veteran. One who has been tested and found to possess the endurance to press on under adverse circumstances.

This is my desire and my intent. To press on when others cannot.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Veteran Sven

Advisor Description

I was cordially approached by Mikeonexions the Politician one evening at the tavern. He stated that he know my father, who had done work for him in the past. Mikeonexions has high hopes for me and has offered to be my mentor. My hope is that my mentor can help me long term, when I may have to operate at a larger scale and in the political arena.

14th Nov, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Sven the Veteran Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my mother

My mother was always kind and gentle, but also demanding. Her desire for me to be prepared to meet my destiny frequently required that she be exacting in assigning me tasks. Though I hated it at the time, I know now that this was because she loved me and desired that I be successful when the time came to begin my journey.

14th Nov, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Veteran Sven

No one shall lay low Sven the Veteran. I, Sven, have died but am alive again! My quest shall continue despite my 1st demise, no one shall keep me below.

14th Nov, 2018 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Veteran Sven

Breath of life comes to Sven the Veteran. I, Sven, liveth for the 2nd version of mine lost in wonder self. Change the reason for being and I shall changeth the outcome.

15th Nov, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Sven the Veteran

Reflections on your father

Reflections on your father

I did not know my father well, as he was frequently away on campaign. However, when he was present for brief visits, we enjoyed his coming. He brought many gifts and stories of faraway places. Though my father bore a large burden in service to the kingdom, he did his best to make himself available for our attentions when home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Sven Veteran

Message to Advisor

I spent the day looking for assignments from the townsfolk, in an effort to improve my skills and experiences. I discovered the that the library has much to offer to a student of history, as well as some of the challenges I may encounter in my travels. These resources will be of great value, so I will devote some time to careful study in preparation for the future.

15th Nov, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Sven Veteran Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The staunch Lady Fluke,
With her beautiful blond hair,
Looks kindly upon low folk,
With eyes so fair,
Within her soft bosom,
Lives a quality so rare,
A treasure worth pursuing,
For those who would dare.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sven the Veteran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,