Closed
ROK II RPG Character 714 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Nov, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Hiro the Cursed

I am called Hiro. Born from the Ichimaro clan. My ancestors broke off from the main line and wandered far before settling in this land. In doing so, my ancestors were beset with a curse. Something about harboring a tendency to go berserk with the inability to tell friend from foe so as to prevent us from integrating to any other kind of society. I overheard my mother consulting with the scribes about such and such some time before she died, asking about it for my sake. Didn't really care much that time, but when she passed, everyone suddenly became wary of me, and in their murmurs, I could hear they were talking about the curse taking effect. Hence, the title.

Why though, you might ask, you see, would really bother someone with 'the cursed' attached to their name? Thought so. I much prefer the peace of being alone, so this makes things simple for me.

Oh you wanted to know more? Guess the title wasn't that much of a deterrent huh. Oh well. I don't care either way. So sure, I'll humor you. But you have to buy me another drink, I just finished this one.

As you could see, I'm around 5 ft 8 inches tall. Don't laugh at my stature. I've been told that I'm one of the tall people in my clan. Blame my ancestors for being short. But in any case, what I lack in height, I make up for in strength, maybe a bit of brains as well. Surprising, eh? Maybe that part of the curse is real, I know I should've asked them for more on that, but they avoid me now, so whatever. Appearance-wise, I'm not really that different from most members of my clan, despite interracial marriages, keep that a secret will you, with black straight hair and slightly tanned skin. My eyes are a bit different though. Other than having small hooded eyes, I've been told that my family have either monolids and rounds, they're also of 2 different colors, Brown and Grey. Demon? No, no. I'm guessing it's the mark of the curse? I wasn't like this before mother died though. Maybe there's a trigger? Whatever.

Where am I going next? That I really don't know. Guess I'll try and find out if this curse thing is true or not, maybe wander around a bit somewhere and everywhere, maybe be the savior of some far-flung nation or whatever. I've been taught the sword when I was young, but the basics are just that, basic. I tried to read about other stuff too you know, as there is never just one way to fight. I firmly believe that the best weapon is imagination. If you don't have it, you're just set in your ways, and might not overcome something just cause you can't imagine a scenario where you can win. I hate that.

I don't know where to start yet though. I have somewhat of an inheritance from my mother, but that would only last me for a bit. Guess, I'll ask around for now. For now, I just want to carve my way to get the peace I want for myself, and if this curse is true, find a way to undo it.

Satisfied now? Wait. Why did I start talking to you again? Maybe it's the alcohol. No matter. Everything other than the curse were superficial anyway. Off you go then, and please don't bother me again.

And don't forget to pay for these drinks.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Cursed Hiro

Advisor Description

It's been a month, I think.

Maybe more.

I must be a fool not to notice. But there seems to be someone stalking me. I really should be more aware of my surroundings.

These were my thoughts as I satiate my hunger pangs in the tavern. But now, she slipped up. I finally saw her. Apparently, the one's stalking me was a girl. Okay, did not expect that. I pretended not to notice and quietly finished my meal. She's standing up as I finish off my meal. I didn't really want to confront her or what not, since she's not doing anything of note yet, so I decided to just leave the tavern.

Before I left however, she managed to sneak up behind me. I froze. Not because of surprise, but because of the feeling of something cold and sharp touching my neck. I was way closer to the door than where she was before, with a good few meters between us. She closed that distance in such a speed that I had to mentally applaud her.

Yeah, I really didn't want to cross her or something, but seeing as I may have had, though I have no recollection of doing so, I asked her about why she has a blade right up my neck, not moving from my spot. She quietly ushered me out the tavern, pointing out that I should make it as normal as possible. Easy for her to say, she's not the one with metal near her neck.

When we got out of the tavern, the sensation on my neck slowly disappeared. Thinking I now have the chance to look behind me, I comically jump forward, spun around, and landed now facing the tavern's entrance. I heard applause somewhere, but that's not important. There was no one in sight. Just the door to the tavern, and a note where I was standing before. That was seriously fast.

I picked up the note and it told me to go to an alley behind the tavern. As if. I crumpled the note and put it inside my pocket. Then slowly started to walk away. As I did, a small dagger embedded itself on the ground in front of me. Screw that. I picked up the dagger and grudgingly went to the alley.

There I saw the girl again. She was just over 5 feet tall with her long, black hair settling down her lower back. She was of slim build, but since she's fast, I'm guessing of the athletic sort. Her features resemble mine, to an annoying degree, be it her skin color, her face, her eyes.. HER EYES. HER EYES ARE LIKE MINE. Before I could ask her for details, she held up her hand to stop me, and then proceeded to speak.

Apparently, she's my younger sister. A step-sister. Seems that my dear, old father was screwing around with another woman just after I was born. Though I don't feel a thing about my father, I felt at that moment that I should punch his gut one day for this. To be fair, she only knew of my existence when the news of my mother's failing health reached my father somewhere in the battlefield. (Wait, did my father really raise my stepsister in the battlefield? That's awesome! Er, I meant, that's not something a child should go through!) My father then asked her to keep watch over me and see that I don't do anything stupid, as he doesn't think the tiniest bit that I could live on my own in this world.

That. That solidified my resolve of beating my father up once I see him again.

Anyway, she went on about why she was following me, giving some hurtful remarks here and there about how pathetic I was being, about how she expected her older brother to be better than her, about how disappointed she was at me, and so on. Ending her tale with a scoff saying that she'll continue to look at my progress or lack of it as it was what our father did say.

She then walked towards me slowly. I stood there stupidly, don't know exactly why, but I suddently couldn't move. I just stared at her eyes. Those eyes that are exactly like mine. It was as if time stood still for everything except her. I got back to my senses when she finally got beside me.

"Father told be to help you if your eyes become like mine. Rejoice." She said sullenly, before leaving me alone in the alley.

"I just wanted to eat in peace then I get a stepsister from out of nowhere. Oh well, true or not, I need to catch up to her so she won't look down on me. I'm older, after all." I sighed then left in the opposite direction.

24th Nov, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Hiro the Cursed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Hiro the Cursed. I, Hiro, have died but am alive again! It is mine drawbacks that caused mine 1st demise within this quest. What calling do I need?

25th Nov, 2018 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Cursed Hiro

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Pardon this young upstart, your grace,
from gazing quite longingly on your lovely face.
But it is such that I just can't look away,
as the charm that milady possess made me sway.

Milady's eyes that are burning with wisdom and wit,
Assessing everyone, everything, and every single bit.
Eyes that radiate beauty, might, and grace in equal measures,
Only a fool would look away from such treasures.

Your full, red lips, sultry, and seductive,
who can resist the words coming out from lips so attractive?
Lips that graces everyone with a beaming smile.
An alluring image that tames anyone hostile.

Even your hair that shines as the golden sun,
draws gasps and awe from everyone.
Adorning your head like a crown,
more beautiful than any headpiece in this town.

These lovely features even on their own
are indeed beautiful and that's well-known.
But the beholder of these, is much more so.
Indeed, milady, your beauty is greater than what I know.

27th Nov, 2018 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Cursed Hiro

Message to Advisor

It's been a while. I guess. Well, we did talk business yesterday, but this is a bit different.

I have been foolhardy. I was jealous of your innate talents that I rushed to battle some time before and actually met my end. Thank the heavens that reincarnation is a thing. But I'd rather not go through that again. Thanks to the experience, however, I've calmed down a bit.

It was not nice of you to not give your name when we first met, but thankfully, your note attached to this wooden bird had your name so well, that's that. Mei is a good name, you should have told me that, you know.

Anyway, I've been doing odd jobs here and there, sorry for being pitiful, but I must amass wealth in order to gain experience and skills so as to avoid dying once more. That said, my soul and leadership are abysmal. I don't really want to trouble you over such trivial things, but I am at a loss on how to increase these parameters. If you could help me, that would be nice, if not, well, I guess I'll just try harder or something.

Hopefully in time though, I'll be able to fight on par with you. For now, that is my goal, and I shall not lose sight of it.

27th Nov, 2018 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Hiro the Cursed

Reflections on your mother

It has not been long since I came to this town. A month, maybe a bit more. I've done a number of things, met a lot of people, even suddenly had a step-sister appear from out of nowhere. I've even died because of my naivety. So many new experiences after I left my home. After my mother passed on.

What would she say when she my pitiful self right now if she were alive? Would she still be proud of me? Would she like what I have been doing? I've really never given those questions much thought. But I really am pitiful, don't you think so, Mom? I can't even do most jobs adequately. I'm at the edge of being homeless and penniless. I've died.

Oh yeah, mom, I met my step-sister. Yeah, father had her after you delivered me to this world. But don't worry, I promise you that if he was still alive somewhere, I'll find him and beat him up for you. Anyway, that's all for now, I guess. I'll report once more when I'm better than how I am right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Hiro Cursed

Most beautiful lady of Hiro

I have no clue as to who you are or where you came from. Against my better judgment, I shall trust you for now, even though I have no idea how you could set a meeting between me and the woman I fancy. I shall take the risk, since this is a rare opportunity.

I saw her once before, performing for others on stage, as with others, singing and dancing to entertain the people in the square. I was minding my own business and only meant to just take a glimpse at what everyone was clamoring about. I was instantly smitten by her. I didn't care about the rest. It was like she was performing only for me, and I found myself dead in my tracks, staring. She caught my stare, and looked at my direction. I swear, at that moment, I could feel my chest about to burst. She didn't stop performing. She continued her routine while still having eye contact with me, then she winked.

That was so adorable.

Her height is nothing special, she stands shorter than me, at around 5 feet 4 inches, but she handles herself gracefully. Her pale skin and round face are accentuated by her long, raven-colored, hair. Her almond shaped eyes, that were a bit larger than my own, radiated innocence. Her body was sculpted by the gods, maybe they too are feeling sorry that they gave her a shorter stature that they wanted to make up for it. Her figure, delicate and ample at the same time. Her bosom, though others may consider to be lacking, was the perfect proportion to her body, waist, and hips. But out of all of that, I guess her best features (Other than that seductive raven-colored hair that fits her quite perfectly), were her firm, yet round bottom, and her heavenly thighs. The gods might have outdid themselves in forging her body as an apology, but I won't be complaining, hell, I'd even sacrifice a lamb or two to them as thanks for giving humanity such a gift.

Petite, innocent, cute, and adorable, yet still being charming, and at times, seductive, while having a body like that is a bit unfair. I love her.

And as you caught me just now, yes, I saw her again, this time, just walking around the square, I had intended to just silently watch over her and see that she does what she wants to do safely, but well, you had to come in and talk to me. Here's the gold, it would be a nice investment if I could really meet her.

27th Nov, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Hiro Cursed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

My father. Why should I write about that guy? First off, he abandoned me and my mother. Sure, he never stopped supplying us with out monetary needs, but that's not what we needed, what I needed. He wasn't there during my childhood. He wasn't there during the days of my youth. He wasn't there when my mother died.

He was in the battlefield all my life. And yet, he still found time to sire someone else. And he had chosen that offspring over me. He trained her personally. Why not me? Am I really just that unworthy? Or did he train my step-sister personally because she exhibited the curse earlier than myself, and he wanted to make her learn to control it? I don't know. I still owe him a beating. Someday surely, when I've gotten stronger, I'll beat the living hell out of you, for mother's sake. And for my own.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hiro the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,