Alton the Warrior

Alton Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Nov, 2018 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 719 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Alton the Warrior
A Friend

Alton the Warrior

I, am Alton and I was given this name because it was my fathers name. I am known as the warrior because I am a form-able opponent with melee weapons.

I stand 6'2 feet tall with a slim body I have white hair with green eyes. My tan skin and plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I intend to be the best warrior in order become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Alton the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Alton

Advisor Description

I was walking down the street and it was dusk as I saw a hooded figure following me I unsheathed my sword spun around and swung the hooded figure backed up pulled down the hood and yelled wait! I hesitated for a minute and sheathed my sword back in its scabbard. She explains that my father had an affair with a woman in the the village who happened to be her mom she explained she was my step sister Bella.

> TOPIC: Alton the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,