Anti-masker - People Who Don't Like Wearing Masks

Anti-masker People Don' T Wearing Masks - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Aug, 2020 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Anti-mask
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2020 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anti-masker berates post office staffer. A woman who berated staff at a Bunnings over its face mask policy has struck again, this time arguing with a staff member at a post office. Source 4y.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2020 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Masks Wearing Dont People Anti-masker

I don't get what's the big deal with just putting on a mask. Its really selfish to think you shouldn't.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2020 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anti-masker - People Who Don't Like Wearing Masks Health & Special Psychology

Anti-masker confronts cops after fine. A Melbourne woman has live-streamed her confrontation with police on Facebook after she was fined for refusing to wear a mask. Source 3a.

10th Aug, 2020 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

I don't get it either, If there is a chance of not being sick, I think everyone should take it. I had an anxiety attack the other day while wearing one. That was fun, not! And its not just about the people who refuse blatantly not to wear them, but what about the people who just haphazardly wear them. I saw a guy working at a supermarket the other day, with it only hugging his chin… That's going to do a lot.

10th Aug, 2020 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Its not realistic to expect any worker to be wearing a mask all day. It restricts your breathing and can eventually lead to hypercapnia specially if your job causes you to need more oxygen than others like lifting things, etc.

31st Aug, 2020 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

I am a gardener so I understand how difficult it can be, wearing a mask all day. Its hot, its uncomfortable and I wear glasses so there is that added awesomeness of defogging one's eye wear before wearing them, But if it helps get us healthy again, then its no contest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Anti-masker - People Who Don't Like Wearing Masks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,