Closed
ROK II RPG Character 720 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Nov, 2018 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Kyre the Knight

I'm 6'0" with a skinny, muscular body. I have short blonde hair with hazel eyes. I also have tan skin and handsome appearance. I see myself as one who follows his own path and wants to become a legendary hero along with have the world's largest harem. I intend to do almost anything to become the next ruler of the kings. I chose this life because I want to have fun and to go on an adventure along with make friends but see new places.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Knight Kyre

Advisor Description

They met at the tavern in the evening. Kyle was wearing a leather outfit and Asptha was wearing a normal wench outfit. It was a cordial meeting. Kyre didn't mind that she was watching him after he found out about it from her while they drank some alcohol with their dinner along with filling him in on current events in the world when they weren't flirting with each other or telling each other about their life which it was then she told him the reason she was watching him. After the meal, Asptha decided to show Kyre where she lived. There she decided to teach him all the skills and various things she had learned through her life. Kyre sees this as a start of a friendship that will someday become a romance while they travel together and will make her his queen when he becomes king but also will use her to bounce ideas and plans off of her. Her suspicion of Kyre are that he will be heavily influenced by the women he will meet and may get into unknown situations with unknown effects on them and people who become involved with the events. Her other suspicions of Kyre is that he will become more important to the powers of the world as time goes on and that he will need many allies to achieve his goals but also protect him and teach him their skills. Her hopes for Kyre is that he can do what others have failed to do when they became king and that he will become the hero he wants to be. Her other hopes for Kyre is that he will decide to have many children not only with her but with others so they can take his place on the throne if he ever becomes king and dies of old age.

2nd Dec, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Kyre the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Kyre the Knight. I, Kyre, have died but am alive again! I had object in mind but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this medieval world.

2nd Dec, 2018 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Knight Kyre

Kyre the Knight Lives!. I seek redemption for mine downfalls, it is mine 2nd falling from the duty I should have.

2nd Dec, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Knight Kyre

Let it be known that I, Kyre, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

5th Dec, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Kyre the Knight

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

She is wearing blue samurai armor and carries a Wakizashi on her left side and carries a aqua green helmet under her arm. Her demeanor is She is an independent, easygoing, carefree drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited, adventurous, cool, and may seem to some people to be a wild or tough loner because she is rarely seen with others. She values freedom above all else and strives to live her life according to her own rules rather than the standards of those around her or for the sake of heroism, never thinking twice about what other people say or think. She enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. She is extremely benevolent, driven by her own strong sense of justice and fair play, and firmly stands for truth and freedom. However, she is never the one to rest in the face of injustice or oppression. She is stern, unmovable and anchored to her duty. Sometimes she will be bluntly honest and straight forward when she isn't being soft-spoken or sometimes silent, and doesn't speak much unless it comes to combat or at the right moment. She usually tries to act with a cool and businesslike indifference, only occasionally showing her vulnerable side to the people she cares about. He is also a gentle pacifist who detests violence and roughness. However, he is willing to use his strength and fighting abilities when there is trouble afoot and when there is no other option. Despite his outward demeanor, he has shown to be much more insightful than he usually lets on, capable of seeing things others would have overlooked. She is never in one place for long and always moves forward to look for her next challenge. Because of her need for freedom, she loathes the idea of being constrained. She is giving Kyre a sword because they share a love for them but also because she is incapable of using it since she wasn't trained with a cutlass. She tells Kyre about the land she is from and how she has learned about him. Then she tells him about current events in her land and how she needs his help. Kyre agrees and says he will help her if she goes on a date with him when it's done. She agrees to this. Kyre also introduces her to his mentor. They hit it off and talk about what kind of training they can do with Kyre like teaching him about different cultures. She teaches him some table manners and many other manners they have. Kyre tells her about his life history and about the adventures he has been on. Kyre tells her that he's hungry and that she should join them for dinner at the tavern where they learn more about each other. After the dinner, they all go back to Kyre's mentor's house since Kyre doesn't have enough money to buy a house yet. They go sleep after they talk late into the night.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2019 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Kyre Knight

I, Kyre the Knight, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

13th Jan, 2019 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
KyleB
(+)

Kyre Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Kyre the Knight. I am no undead despite this 3rd dungeon of fears.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kyre the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,