How Do I Know If I Am Healthy?

How Healthy - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2006 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Is there some kind of sign I am supposed to see or feel to know if I am healthy?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Healthy I Know I How

I always say that if something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. But generally your health can be determined by your energy level. If you are healthy, that is getting enough sleep, eating right and such, your body will be healthier and thus you will feel better and have more energy. If you generally feel sluggish and tired, you are definitely not healthy. But it is rare to see someone who is always full of vigor and energy that is not healthy.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

How Do I Know If I Am Healthy? Health & Special Psychology

Name: yolanda

Comments: Well, from my experience, being healthy depends on multiple things... first, make sure you eat right, only eat what you need to eat- grains, fruits, veggies, meat, and little sugar! though sweets and soda are tempting, just say no! offer yourself something else, or do something different. did you know that for 1 soda, it takes 32 glasses of water to "fix" everything? so, drink lots of water, and limited sodas, juices, and such. Exercise regularly, you don't have to be a sports star, but get active about 3 hours a week in vigorous activity. Sleep, lots of sleep, it refreshes you, and burns calories! and never skip breakfast! eat 3 meals a day, and 2 snacks, make sure they don't contain trans fat! other than that, you should be good!

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Healthy I Know I How

Everyone is different on their bodys health and what they need. What works for one person to stay healthy does not always work for everyone else. I agree that you need to eat right to start to feel healthy. You know what works for you and what does not work for you. I believe you know in your mind, if you listen to it, whether you are healthy or not. ME? I know I am not totally healthy and I am working on turning that around. I know I will never be totally healthy again but that is a price I have to pay. I will do all I can to be as healthy as I can and go from there. My main objective for doing this is to lose some weight. I want to lose about 80 lbs total. I have lost around 10 so far so I am on track. I know you do not want to lose more than 5-7 pounds per month so your body can absorb the excessive skin and not make yourself look too flabby. The hardest thing anyone can do is to change their lifestyle to be healthy. I know this from personnal experiance.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Healthy I Know I How

Name: Saba

Comments: I must say that being active is one major symptom of being healthy. But sometimes we get a bit blah on some days, this does not mean we are unhealthy... From my opinion, eating just greens and proteins is quite boring so eating a balanced diet also means to eat some chocolate stuff or ice-cream, maybe even baked chips.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

The answer to this is not really complex but because most people are not healthy they do not know what it is like to be healthy. So, how do you know when you're healthy… you get up in the morning feeling great, your do not have heart burn or aches, you have a spring in your step or when doing any kind of work. You can walk up a flight of steps without panting. At night you sleep well and perform in other ways *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2018 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

How I Know I Healthy

When I was looking through some topics and saw this question what popped out at me was this answer:

I am not sick.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How I Know I Healthy Psychology Special & Health

That’s actually a really good question.

I’d always say that I was healthy but your question made me ask myself why.

Physically I guess my BMI is where it needs to be, I get (More than) the recommended of exercise and on most days I eat more than the recommended amount of fruit and veg.

Mentally I get a bit stressed from time to time but generally speaking I’m fairly relaxed and laid back.

That’s the answer for me - everyone’s different but I hope my thoughts helped.

Reconcile Edited: Strellers on 2nd Dec, 2018 - 8:38am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Do I Know If I Am Healthy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,