Azarick the Wanderer - Page 3 of 7

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Dec, 2018 - 8:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 722 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Dec, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Azarick, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Wanderer Azarick

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I have just recently died.. Fortunately I have been given a second lease in life.. I would not want to experience that again. I still have a lot of things that I want to do, that I want to experience, that I want to learn. I still want to be a ruler of kings.. It seems my skills are incomplete. As such, I must pursue more learning, more training, and be much better than I am right now. I will not fail again. That is, I hope that I don't.

8th Dec, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Greetings sir Behepheles. I come bearing bad tidings. I have recently been killed in action. I have grossly underestimated an opponent. I thought that my skills and training would be sufficient enough, but I was mistaken. I have been granted a new life, one that I will try my hardest to keep, and with this I have renewed my goal of acquiring and understanding skills, training, and knowledge in order to better protect my own self. I apologize for how pathetic this had made me look, but I swear that I would do my utmost best to not let this happen again as it did.

8th Dec, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 3 Wanderer Azarick

The Town Guard

I have had no experiences dealing with the town guards, other than when I'm visiting the town hall to do my odd jobs or when trying to meet Governor. From what I hear, they seem to be quite lax, as the market vendors have little trust of them, and the presence of bullies and vagrants out in the open are an evidence of such. However, I do believe that there are some who do take their job seriously, as Sir Behepheles himself was once a part of them, he told me some time before. If someone of his caliber was a part of the town guard, I would have no reason to think that there won't be another person who will be close to his person. As of now, I have yet to see them though.

9th Dec, 2018 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Wanderer Azarick

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The town's Chancellor seems to be a private man. Not many can get an audience with him, even I had only been lucky once. He had, however, employed me on many an occasion, albeit only to clean the marketplace, as that job is the one I always try to aim for. I do not know much about the man personally, just that he's a bit secretive. The towns folk as well knew only rumors and have no ideas where the rumors originate from. For me, as long as I keep to myself and follow the laws of the town, I doubt there'd be any problem between me and the Chancellor. I'd rather not be on the bad side of a politician, that just spells out trouble.

9th Dec, 2018 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Greetings Sir Behepheles. From last I spoke with you, from when I first experienced the clutches of death, til now, I have been diligently training myself, improving my skills, and obtaining knowledge necessary to face on the challenges before me without dying. I have lost something on that day, I have lost the courage to brave the storm, the courage to take risks, the courage to move forward. I have become more vigilant, more wary, more focused.. More afraid. Afraid that I might make a gamble I can't win. Afraid that the next step I take will put me back in the reaper's sights. Afraid of my own shadow.

I am now relentless on acquiring gold, increasing the jobs I take on, to get new skills, to sharpen my old ones, to better myself. The only thing that keeps my doubts and anxiety away, is me doing everything I can to busy myself. Even sleep gives little reprieve, as I dream of that scythe closing in on my neck on multiple evenings. It is quite scary. I hope in time, my shattered psyche, and my confidence, go back to what it used to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick Wanderer - Page 3

Drinking at the Tavern

Ah, drinking. Something I don't really enjoy all that much but need to do to socialize. The tavern's ale is just right though, not that alcoholic, but sill has that extra kick. I have drunk in the tavern only a bit since I started living in this town, I could even count the times using my fingers. I've gotten my first taste of ale a year or so before my mother died and thus have never grown accustomed to its taste. Alcohol also impedes judgment, and that's something I really do not need right now. Sure, it's fine to consume such and such on occasion, but I try to keep those occasions at minimum.

13th Dec, 2018 - 8:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Azarick the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,