Azarick the Wanderer - Page 2 of 7

Azarick the Wanderer is raised. I, Azarick, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Dec, 2018 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 722 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Dec, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer - Page 2

Meeting the townsfolk

I must say that I have settled in nicely in this town. I have even bought an abode from the town builders, they are a happy bunch. It is rather humble, however, but it is still my own and for now, I am content. The townsfolk were also quite helpful, helping me learn skills and what not in order to further my knowledge among other things. I still have a lot to learn, of course, but surely, in time, I'll get to a point where I'll be proud of what I so know.

The tavern, the palace of parody, and the town hall have all been gracious to my being. The tavern's food, in particular, is actually pretty good too. The ruckus of the people inside when there's an open challenge stirs the blood and one can feel alive from their cheers. The town hall, albeit seems a bit looming, as all places of politics were in any town, has always been kind to giving me a job to do with little risk and adequate reward, and I like that. Lady Fluke too, has been good, giving me a chance to prove myself useful with the skills she has willingly taught me, and I think I will accept her offer for a quest soon, when I am ready.

The rest of the important people in town, I have yet to connect with, given that right now my day mainly consists of me eating in the tavern, doing a job or maybe training up a skill, then sleeping. In time, the routine will most definitely be broken, and by then I'll most probably know the others more.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Wanderer Azarick

I, Azarick, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

6th Dec, 2018 - 7:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Azarick than otherwise might have been known.

6th Dec, 2018 - 9:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Azarick

Message to Advisor

Mighty fine evening Sir Behepheles. A number of events happened today that I am pleased to report to you. First off, I have been honing my skills as per usual, alternating between it and working odd jobs. Secondly, I have recently accepted and completed a quest from Lady Fluke, something that I have been putting off for quite a while. I figured today would be the day, and sure enough, nothing untoward did happen. I was curious, however, regarding a corridor I've left unexplored, but well, I finished the quest and got rewarded handsomely, so all's well that end's well. Lastly, I seem to have gotten up in level. It took a while, but I did manage it. My soul seems a bit more enlightened, though I think I should have invested more towards my intelligence. Maybe I'll do so when I get stronger.

And those were today's happenings, I don't know if I should trouble you with a report of my progress, but as you did once say, "another day that you could sleep soundly is something you should be thankful for," and thus I am thankful for today, from surviving the quest, albeit it was of a low difficulty, to having leveled up, and I just had this feeling that you would want to hear how I've been doing as of late.

Anyway, that is all Sir Behepheles, I shall not take much more of your time.

6th Dec, 2018 - 9:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Wanderer Azarick

Finding a job

I'm supposed to be a trapper.

That was what was on my mind for the first few days, maybe even weeks, of doing odd jobs. My job just takes way too long to do, and with little compensation for a job well done. In terms of efficiency, me, being a trapper, is not a good way to gain gold.

On the other hand, swallowing my pride and accepting jobs meant to be for peasants, such as cleaning the tavern's toilets and cleaning the marketplace were more fulfilling. Not in the sense of having the sense of fulfillment, heavens no, like how can one's soul be fulfilled by doing something like cleaning a toilet? It's a sense of fulfillment of efficacy. Both jobs give out an acceptable amount of gold pieces for considerably less time than me being true to what I do.

At first, I did grumble a lot, and had a few slip-ups, but recently, I just learned to accept that if I needed the gold, this is the best way to get it, for now at least. Therefore, until I have enough gold to waste my time doing something I like for a less efficient amount, I'll stick with what I've been currently doing.

7th Dec, 2018 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"Who are you?" I asked the woman again as I took a seat opposite her in a gloomy corner of the tavern. "Isn't that just common courtesy to speak one's name before asking another person to talk with them privately?"

"My name is not of that much importance. You could call me anything you want. But for the sake of simplicity, let's go for Onolith. I serve someone of utmost importance that you might or might not have heard of. Point being, he has taken interest in you, and thus, here I am."

I closed my eyes for a bit to digest these words. This woman in front me, looks very much like someone of noble birth. Fair, healthy skin unblemished except for a beauty mark above her thin, red-tinged upper lip. Wearing a mask over her eyes to mask her identity seems to hide little of her eyes, that are currently piercing me with a gaze filled with much contempt, and if I'm correct, maybe a bit of envy. The velvet hood she's sporting doesn't do much for the sake of being discreet, as a fabric of such a high caliber is doomed to turn a number of heads to it. That being said, no one seems to be giving us any attention, aside from when she first dragged me here, so I think she has a skill to make herself blend in with the surroundings, albeit wearing such a gaudy attire.

"And to what do I owe this 'someone' for him to have interest in me? I don't think I have done anything of note, as I've only been spending my time between honing several basic skills, cleaning the marketplace, and sleeping, with an occasional tavern visit here and there." I shrugged as I stated all of this trying not to make it sound as pathetic as it should.

"I also have no clue. The one I serve is very fickle, easily bored, and tends to do a number of things at once to keep his interests alive. The only thing I know, is that he made a bet with himself. That you will be something worth investing in. And I am here to deliver that investment."

'Onolith' then stood up after answering me, and gestured for me to follow her out the tavern. I did so warily, with both hands hovering over my daggers. I might not be that strong of a fighter, but I'm confident in outrunning her if this would all be a trap. The chances of which are still 50-50 at worst, but she seems to be trustworthy enough, and her words have the vehemence that once can assume that she doesn't like what she's told to do. I guess that is what makes me believe her a bit. If this is all a ruse, then she's a mighty fine actor, Lady Fluke should consider 'Onolith' to work for her.

"We will go to your abode and talk there. Nothing more. This is a private matter, and thus must be away from public eyes. You do have an abode, yes?" She asks me mockingly, as if she expected me to have none.

"I do. It's cramped, but it does what it's supposed to." I stated in a matter-of-fact way as I hear her click her tongue in annoyance. I don't think she really likes me much, I thought to myself. I would so be into her if she were a bit more gentle, given how petite she is, as her head only reaches my chest, but yeah, this attitude just irritates me. I proceeded to lead the way to my abode as she remorsefully follows behind me, clacking her heels and clicking her tongue as we tread the path.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2018 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick Wanderer - Page 2

Wish I could change this about myself

Generally, I feel content with myself. I like what I'm currently doing, learning several skills along the way, living free, the way I like it. If there's one thing I'd like to change though, it will be my intelligence. Gaining knowledge of many things, yet lacking understanding of these bits and pieces of knowledge is pointless. I wish that I could understand more of what I do know, so that I could use them all in my daily life. I am bettering my self with this mantra as my guide. I am not at a level yet of which I can be proud of what I have achieved, but I am certainly making strides in my own slow way.

8th Dec, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Azarick the Wanderer is raised. I, Azarick, have died but am alive again! It is mine downfalls that caused mine 1st demise within this wishful thinking. What end in view do I need?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Azarick the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,