Bank Overdraft Fees

Bank Overdraft Fees - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Dec, 2018 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2018 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bank Overdraft Fees

Can predictive analytics help banks, consumers avoid overdraft issues? New study says, yes. In 2012, consumers paid $32 billion in overdraft fees, which represented the single largest source of revenue for banks from demand deposit accounts, while leading to significant levels of consumer dissatisfaction and attracting attention from government regulators. In a recent study, researchers have found that it may be possible to help correct this problem through the application of sophisticated data analytics. Source 2f.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Fees Overdraft Bank

You can avoid getting close to or going over your overdraft limit by constantly monitoring your account. I use online banking for this to check my balance when I spend money.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

> TOPIC: Bank Overdraft Fees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,