Are You A Holistic Or Analytical Thinker?

Are Holistic Analytical Thinker - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Dec, 2018 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2018 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are You A Holistic Or Analytical Thinker?

How you respond to drama depends on if you are a holistic or analytical thinker. Researchers showed volunteers the film My Sister's Keeper on a screen while the research subjects were lying down in an MRI scanner. The study compared the volunteers' brain activity, and concluded that holistic thinkers saw the film more similarly with each other than analytical thinkers. In addition, holistic thinkers processed the film's moral issues and factual connections within the film more similarly with each other than the analytical thinkers. Source 9v.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Thinker Analytical Holistic You Are

I seriously think I am holistic rather than analytical. I like to see the bigger picture rather than be captured by the small details that make life hectic.

> TOPIC: Are You A Holistic Or Analytical Thinker?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,