Member New

[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7%
[+] Gain: 40.00 FP
Charm: none

Jocho Introduction

Howdy!
I'd like to join this community to try roleplaying in this quite untraditional form.
I am game enthusiast and board game designer-hobbyist that loves roleplaying. Unfortunately, after having a kid I don't have spare time to disappear for couple of hours and this kind of gaming seems to fill the RP gap I currently have.

Last two years I was playing Dungeons & Dragons as a character pretty regularly, and when our GM was missing, I was substituting as a Game Master in own homebrewed and lightweight systems. I also participated twice in 200 Word Role-playing Game Challenges, but those challenges focus more on atmosphere than actual rules. It doesn't mean I am rules-heavy gamer, pretty the opposite, but I intend to have straightforward resolution mechanics rather than voting and other social-based resolution systems.

Whoever reads this, have a nice day!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: RPG Ruler of Kings II | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5.3 Days Ago
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Introduction Jocho

Welcome to the ROK II Text Adventure

Salutations adventurer. Be ye ready to choose thy own path of role-play? Herein is the very best role-playing Text Adventure ever. It taketh a thinking mind and committed spirit. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start and learn the rules of play. If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Guest please SHARE: "Jocho Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Jocho Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Jocho Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Alana

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Krusten

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Krusten

Art of War

Alana

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Prodigy 3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 4.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 5.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By Flick 24th Nov, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Reformist 21st Nov, 2018 - 12:16am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes