Loki the Assassin

Loki Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2018 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 727 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Dec, 2018 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Loki the Assassin

I am Loki, for I am a trickster. I act on my own behalf and to my own ends, thought they may not always be clear to others. This may be considered selfishness, but I see it as the sacrifice of all else for the achievement of my goal. I cannot allow anything to hold me back from becoming the ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Assassin Loki

Advisor Description

Versat the Captain is a leader of men. He has military experience and has offered to mentor and advise me in my journey. I feel that this is a fortunate opportunity for I must also learn to command others if I am to be a ruler. My hope is that the captain can give me the foundation of strategy and leadership for the time to come.

7th Dec, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Loki the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Standing Statue Burlesque Competition

While very weak, I am devious. Seeing that I could not stand a chance of outlasting Cloudhand, due to his size and strength, I taunted him to anger. In his rage, he left off participation in the contest and attempted to attack me. My thanks to Lady Fluke and her guards for defending her competitors. My other competitor was much closer to my own abilities, thus I was able to outlast her.

7th Dec, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Assassin Loki

Most beautiful lady of Loki

She was the most beautiful of all women, as Aphrodite herself. With her dark brown curls blowing loosely about her head and lit by the rising sun, it seemed as though this woman bore a halo. The desire to follow her overwhelmed me. Her jade green eyes flashed in the sun, as her crooked smile stole my breath away. I stole closer, wishing to see more, drinking in the sight of her as a thirsting man drinks water. There were crinkles near her eyes, whispering of much laughter, but also creases on the forehead, which spoke of pain experienced. I wished to know her, to discover this beauty and to make it my own. Alas, she was someone else's.

7th Dec, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Assassin Loki

I, Loki, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

9th Dec, 2018 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Loki the Assassin

I, Loki, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2018 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Loki Assassin

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Loki the Assassin.

12th Dec, 2018 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Loki Assassin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Loki the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,