Teenage Bullying

Teenage Bullying - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Dec, 2019 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Affects of teen bullies on other teens
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2018 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teenage Bullying

How bullying affects the structure of the teen brain. The effects of constantly being bullied are more than just psychological. Research now shows that there may be physical structural differences in the brains of adolescents who are regularly victimized, and this could increase the chance that they suffer from mental illness. Source 6x.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2018 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Bullying Teenage

A lot of bullying could be avoided if the parents simply taught them how to interact with other children or showed the right example. A lot of bullying starts from home and the bully leaves home and acts it out at school.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2019 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teenage Bullying Health & Special Psychology

Trauma begets trauma: Bullying associated with increased suicide attempts among 12-to-15-year-olds. A new study reports that bullying victimization may increase the risk of suicide attempts among young adolescents by approximately 3-times worldwide. Source 7i.

11th Dec, 2019 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Bullying Teenage

I don't think people understand how big a deal bullying is. I dealt with it my whole time growing up cause I wasn't 'cool' or whatever. I still deal with depression to this day and I feel like part of it came from dealing with this growing up.

> TOPIC: Teenage Bullying

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,