Elodor the Slayer

Elodor Slayer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Dec, 2018 - 10:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 737 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor the Slayer

I am Elodor, a name given by my human mother through my elven father's wishes, it means Piercing Light in old elvish. I am called the slayer due to me slaying a number of goblinoids at young age.

I stand 6 feet and 2 inches tall with muscular body. My head is shaven and have a thick ashen mustache with goatee. My eyes are silverish blue standing in near constant thoughtful squint. My stone grey skin and brutish appearance make me stand out and earn quick talk in cities I enter.

If a party would be assembled, I'd see to find a magic user and a cleric. Maybe a roguish individual as well, but am not too trusty towards their ilk.
I want to take on contracts to slay monsters and earn money to equip myself better as I scale the ranks in a guild I long to join.
Alliances in this matter are needed. No one gets anywhere quickly nor effectively on its own.

I intend to overwhelm and impress those that cross my path, be they friend or foe, and keep the image and acts of me in their memory forever.
I shall do this for my late mother, dead by an unknown illness, for it was her wish for me to do so. And I shall do this for my father who gave me my name but have never met, so that one day he will see his son on the throne.

As I sit in this tavern, I construct my plan over a pint, my trusty two-sided battle axe beside me. I will try to join an adventurers guild, assemble a party and climb the guild's ranks. Because through opportunity comes renown comes opportunity.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Elodor

Advisor Description

At the gates of town I was halted by the guards, harrassed even. It was near evening and was desperately trying to find a bed and put food in my stomache. I was beginning to lose my temper and an, let's call it, exchange of words commenced. Fist clenched, ready to strike, I was halted by a scruffy voice.

Enter Charlementre, he apparently followed me a day or so prior to this happening. He told me that he had his squadron halt me here as to see how I'd handle the situation. He concluded: poorly. And therefor he offered his guidance to me, as I clearly needed it.
He and I like to jest toward eachother in this way, as it keeps us close.
He seems to want to teach me a lot and help me build up my renown.

He says he lost a son to the war and assumably takes to me because he knows my history.
Mother lost, father at war. Perhaps he is trying to be the father figure I've never had and guide me into the direction of Ruler of Kings.
He comes across as a reliable fellow, but I don't know if he has alterior motives, which makes me doubtful.
But no one gets anywhere without alliances.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Elodor the Slayer, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Elodor

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Elodor

Let it be known that I, Elodor, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor the Slayer

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Creep. The Creep attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Creep. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor Slayer

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Elodor than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Elodor

While wandering through the streets, thoughts in heavy head, my eyes spied through the lower district's streets a purity amidst decay. A white flower among darkened grass. Her eyes, her skin, her smile… her soul. She noticed me staring, again making a fool out of myself, yet beckoned me over…
Yet when I bolstered myself in courage to talk to her, a man blocked my path, stating I do not belong in this part of the city. Sadly, after jumbled clumsy words I scurried off in agreement with the man… But I can not get that lady out of my mind. A lonesome star in blackest night, shining bright, a piercing light, as the meaning of my name given by my father.
I might be a sucker for symbolism, but I feel it is fate and must do all in my might to reach out to her.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elodor the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,