Claudeia the Wanderer

Claudeia Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Dec, 2018 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 738 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia the Wanderer

I am Claudeia, I was given this name because it was the name of a saint that protected my birth village. I am known as the wanderer because I've not yet found my place in the world since my mother died and I left town.

I stand 5 feet 7 inches tall with fit body. I have light blonde hair and blue eyes. I have pale skill and kind appearance, I tend to leave a mark where I leave.

I see myself one who follows principles, not rules.
I tend to follow fighters or knights under oath.
I want to achieve a standard traveling party by starting a trade in traveling gear. Alliances are needed when you want to achieve something in your life.

I intend to gain knowledge of as many towns and people as possible, through people and words of achievements I will gain renown in order to become ruler of kings.

Now my path starts toward the city, starting my trade and settling down.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Claudeia

Advisor Description

At the end of a dreary day, I managed to get to the outskirts of the town before sundown.
At the gates, I was halted by some guards, they asked for my papers, I obliged.
I inquired for directions in the town for a place to sleep and eat.

The captain of the guard approached me the next morning, inquiring me on my papers again.
Though a bit confused, I obliged again. He looked them over and scanned my face.
"I'm an acquantance of your father. He's a good man. Any help I can give, guidance, the lot."

I thanked him and asked him where I might look for available work, and he pointed me to the business district.

I felt enriched by meeting him and think I can rely on him for some time to come.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Claudeia

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Claudeia

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Claudeia than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia the Wanderer

Claudeia the Wanderer Lives!. I, Claudeia, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this freakish inspiration even if it be the one hundredth time!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia Wanderer

Most handsome gentleman of Claudeia

A strong sturdy outside look, though kindness inhabit his warm coloured hazel eyes.
I saw him helping the helpless in my hometown one day, I'm qutie sure he's a wanderer as well.
He let his urgencies go to naught to tend to others and with the kindest of smiles.
My heart pounded at the thought of even talking to him or keep him from his duties, but tried to anyway.

The moment I approached I could feel my skin turn red with anticipation and as I neared him he looked at me. I swooned. He greeted me with a low comforting voice: "How fare thee today m'lady?"
I could mere utter the words: "I fare fine, and thee?" to which he responded "I fare as well as the weather, though dreary today, thine appearance seems to make that weather matter not."
Fluttered by his kind words I had to ask him his name, which he gave me.
Thobolt, he said with a smile and I gave him my name.

The next day I tried to look for him again, but he had wandered elsewhere.
Saddened by this, I resumed my daily tasks for the day.
I am still hoping to recieve a letter of sorts, a way of trying to contact me.
But time has passed since that day and I have merely forgotten about him, until this day, and I am once again fluttered by the words he said long ago.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Claudeia, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Claudeia the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,