Smallville - Page 3 of 7

On that note, Kal, Lex might have had some - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Season 8
6th Feb, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 3

We finally see Lex again. I do not get the whole situation with the truck though. Plus, was that Michael Rosenbaum or someone standing in for him, I couldn't tell? How many times have we seen explosions in Smallville only to see the person alive again, here is the scenario with Lex. Plus are we even told why Lex was hooked up to all that breathing apparatus to begin with?

Finally Lana has to leave, but there is no evidence that it is permanent. Seems like all she has is super speed, she does not seem to have a lot of other abilities Clarke has. Was I disappointed by the latest episode, yeah I was too many loopholes. We need to see more progression in the storyline, we need to see Clarke become 'Superman' and wear his cape.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

The show is called Smallville and represents the early years of Clark Kent, so hopefully the stories are not bound to be Pre-Superman. I would love to see, Clark learn to fly and put on the cape as well.

The setting of the show has been gradually moving to the Daily Planet as it's main setting, thus following the Superman story we have all been waiting for, but does that keep in line with the theme of Smallville? Personally I don't see a problem with the progression, but I have my fears that the storyline might not be allowed to evolve to a full blown Superman Series. There is a lot of Superman history before the initiation of the Justice League (a pop culture prophecy) which would be a nice transition for the series if in fact Tom Welling is up for it.

6th Feb, 2009 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Well, according to Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) some actors in Smallville has contract with WB for many more years so it's not far fetched to think Smallville will become a Superman series.

6th Feb, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Smallville

Another thin I don't get is the doctor who helped Lana checking her out like a regular patient. SOmeon with that kind of knowledge would be locked down. Makes me think though. Maybe those burns on Lex was because he underwent the treatment but it did not work sucessfully.

7th Feb, 2009 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

This episode seeks to confuse you more than bring to rest anything. I don't know if I like that so much. Now we have to think...

1. Did the Green Arrow really blow up the vehicle?
2. Was Lex really in there?
3. Where is Lana going to be and what are her powers really since she absorbs krypton?
4. Where is Louis, usually she will be on all these big stories?
5. When is Clarke going to be Superman?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2009 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

The 'Requiem' episode, seemed like something that was thrown together to give the Lana character a noble send off. Turning her into 'Kryptonite Girl', however seems quite contrived. I long for the style of the old episodes, when you would get the subtle hint of something supermanesque. It seems all the recent episodes have been created for people who nothing of superman, and they have been a little boring.

That bit at the end where Lana prevents Clark from trashing Lex was a little over the top for me. Since when did 'Miss Vendetta' suddenly develop such high morals?

In Requiem we know that Lex could not have been in the truck, since he is Superman's arch-enemy and will be for some time. (Clark is not even Superman yet).

If Green Arrow did not blow up the truck then he is probably covering for Tess Mercer, but then if such is the case then the writers will once again have to create another episode with a sub-history yet explaining more things that were going on behind the scenes during the last series of events.

I hope in fact Green Arrow did blow up the truck, he is a Chaotic Good character and that's what they do. They bend the law in order to preserve good. Superman being Lawful Good, can only take life in self defense and when there are no other alternatives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2009 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 3

One thing you have to give Lex, he is untouchable. I think what happens to Lex from the time he got into Superman's artic home to his apperance in the truck is very choppy. I was thinking that the Green Arrow orchestrated the Lex bomb and maybe has Lex prisoner for some dark reason.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

On that note, Kal, Lex might have had some look a like body in the truck and might have not even been there. That would be his style.

All in all I am just glad that Lana is gone, everything surrounding her just got so needlessly complicated. I wish they could have phased her out and kept the Lana character a little true to the regular Superman story line and not turn her into Kryptonite-Wonder Woman, but oh well, what's done is done.

Hopefully now they get back on track and focus on regular super hero stuff.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,