Smallville - Page 5 of 7

I started to get excited about the prospects - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Mar, 2009 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Season 8
15th Feb, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 5

Yes I know I asked, I am saying that her role in the original comic is too insignificant to now give that character such a major role now. In any case, thank goodness it is over, come on Lois, do your thing now.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2009 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Smallville

I'm really looking forward to seeing the restart of the season. Any predictions on what will happen?

12th Mar, 2009 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

As I mentioned before I want to see Clarke become the Superman he is supposed to and build up that part of his character, lead the JLA and become a man and not a little boy running after Lana.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Page 5 Smallville

I completely agree with JB, it is time for them to more closely follow the Superman story line, they have been going a little off the map. I've no qualms with tangents, but there at least has to be some semblance of a central story line.

Perhaps when he battle's that evil Kryptonian guy (can't remember his name, was it doom? I know the name makes me think of Doctor Doom from the Fantastic Four) they focus more on Clark becoming the Man of Steel.

I'd also like to see more Justice League style episodes, or at least another pair up with Aqua-man, those always seem to bring out the Superman in Clark. The early episodes always seem to throw in an 'iconic moment' once in a while, it would be nice if they could start that up again.

12th Mar, 2009 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

Yes its Doom and he is going to have the battle of his life so this might be the excuse for him to get the full power he needs from his father. I'm getting excited! I feel like a kid again.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

Yes, that would be awesome!

Did any of you see the cartoon depiction of Superman fighting, I think it was Darkseid. It was one of the only times that he unleashed his full force because he knew that he was strong enough to not be utterly destroyed. It was a neat episode, because Superman admitted that he always held back his true power because he worried that someone might get killed.

The depiction of him striking Darkseid was spectacular, it would be cool to see Clark struggle with the same moral dilemma, then realizing that Doom can take it, unleash his full power and knock him into space or something.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 5

When Superman releases his full power animated clip can be seen HERE.

14th Mar, 2009 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

I started to get excited about the prospects of Clarke telling Lois his secret, but then it was all handled in a bubble headed manner and became sour because once again it did not follow the Superman we know. Instead we are made to see the Clarke that Smallville has painted: so naive.

I appreciated Doomsday getting rid of Lane though, she was very irritating and I never did like her as an actress anyway. At least by the end of it we see Chloe telling Clarke he could be two people in one - once again Clarke can't even figure out how to do that even though the Green Arrow has been doing that very thing all this time. It seems the Smallville writers have something against giving Clarke some intelligence.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,