Smallville - Page 6 of 7

QUOTE No comments on the Stelettho episode? - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2009 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Season 8
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville - Page 6

Eloquent and true, JB. I can't figure it out myself why the writers are bound and determined to keep Clark in high school. I think the viewers get the point that he has a lot to learn and wisdom comes with age, but as you said, they are making him about to be far too naive. With everything that he had been through already he should a far more 'street smarts'.

I have always really liked Chloe, and even though the writers have come close to butchering her character at times, the actress, Allison Mack, has managed to persevere.

With all the Watchmen hype, I am hoping that a light goes on in the heads of the Smallville producers and writers and they realize that they have a popular show that can do the same thing. They have to let Clark grow up a bit and be a Super Hero.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2009 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Smallville

I feel the purpose here is to milk the Smallville Clarke for all they can because once Smallville puts on his true Kryptonian clothes then it really is no longer 'Smallville' anymore, in fact they do not feature Smallville the place at all anymore.

I also forgot to mention that the Legion ring time travel idea was the answer to bringing back Lex. Notice Lane mentions Lex, and she was also able to travel in time with Clarke too.

15th Mar, 2009 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I did notice that mention of Lex. I wish they would just bring him back since he's a better villan than any of the current Superman foes, well except for Doom.

20th Mar, 2009 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Smallville

Read LDS_forever's update on Michael Rosenbaum as Lex.

The last episode was almost filler for me. The whole plane thing to see if Tess could discover Clarke's secret was over the top.

Chloe isn't supposed to be Superman's future, I wonder if we saw the 'start' of that?

The preview of next week's episode looks like it is going to be good, I think I actually saw Clarke flying in it.

4th Apr, 2009 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Wow, a lot of thing happened in yesterday's episode. The lady that lives at Lex's mansion knows the truth about Clark and everyone now knows who is David and what is capable of. What I did not understand is whether David came to this earth already with this true nature or he became like that due to the fact that he was abandoned. The reason I ask this is because Clark kept saying he could have been David.

4th Apr, 2009 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Yes, a much better episode and very interesting to watch. It is once again a whole new way to look at Superman's enemy: Darkside (Doomsday). I also would like to note the constant parallels to Biblical ideals - good and evil - one son good - one son bad sent to destroy the good, references to Judas, betrayal, etc.

Next episode looks like filler though with nothing serious to behold. Are we going to a ninth season before we get see Clarke put on his Kryptonian colors?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2009 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 6

No comments on the Stelettho episode? The only thing that stood out to me was how dark Chloe is getting. Also she doesn't use her heal powers much.

1st May, 2009 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

No comments on the Stelettho episode?

Sorry, did not get chance to look here. Stiletto was just another one of those fillers. Every other character besides Superman progressed just a bit more.

Now tonight's episode was good. Movements of characters leaped, BUT I felt the move by Clarke in listening to Chloe was so NAIVE. Why is Clarke being portrayed so soft? What is Chloe hoping to accomplish really? Is she going to be on an island with Doomsday keeping the 'beast' in him calm?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,