Smallville - Page 2 of 7

Aye, Evil-Lana was much more appealing and - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Season 8
25th Jan, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

Last episode was big improvement dealing with real life issues and of course the incompetent NYPD. I like the emphasis on on cops doing just as much to protect people as superheroes. Clarke looks more immature in his relationship with Lana, can't the guy just take a direct position?

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2009 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

That was a good episode and then they went right back with the Lana / Clarke romance which after eight seasons is beginning to be rather stale now. Not to mention Lana's new powers, I mean where in comic book history do we get a human with powers like Superman. Even worst, a scientist that can do it. I think Lana has to die and maybe it will happen by the next episode.

31st Jan, 2009 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I don't think she will die, I think something will happen that will cause her to go away for good. I think by the next episode we may see the end of Lana and Clark for good.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Page 2 Smallville

I am in complete agreement JB. My heart just sank as the 'Super-Lana' story unraveled, and the Tess Mercer character is a real pain as well, the writing is going down hill. I am getting so tired of Superman's powers being mimicked or yet another chunk of kryptonite, washing down stream, being carried by an otter, who drops it on the road, where it is picked up by a crow, who drops it on Clark as he is about to pommel a villain. Seriously, my mother could write better stories and she still thinks Marlon Brando is Superman's father!

I'd like to think Lana could still drown, but the writers would somehow make her invincible to that as well. They should stick with stories true to the Superman character, I mean Tom Welling is the best representation of the character I have ever seen, it is a shame that they are wasting his potential to produce that same quality episodes that the series began with.

I can't help thinking that bringing the Lana character back is all just a publicity stunt for Kristen Kruick's new upcoming movie.

2nd Feb, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Smallville

When Lana was gone from the picture I was happy, I much rather the character of Chloe, she is realistic and wakes up Clarke to life. Lana comes in with her sultry boring tone and makes him forget who he is.

Now where is Lois in all this, she has disappeared. It's about time they started bring out her role. Actually they were for a second before they introduced the Tess character.

I rather like the Tess character though, I think she is a good replacement for Lex's absence. By the way, we could sure use Lex's appearance around now.

There is something I have been wondering for a long time now. Will Lex bring back a time warp device (following the modern take on a reduction on Superman's powers) that will reverse a lot of the history to what we now know of Superman's childhood? It would be an interesting twist almost like the Smallville we have known for eight episodes did not exist.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

I have always liked the Chloe character, and I agree that now would be a good time to bring Lex back. Time warp device? I am not sure what has lead you to that conclusion, I may have missed something but that does sound very plausible. Time travel is one of my movie peeves (only because it so rarely done properly, they almost never account for the paradox factor) but I have come to terms with it in Smallville. It would be a nice way to re-start the story line, and return it more to the classic Superman story, then Lois' budding interest in Clark could start fresh.

I wish the rumours of a Justic League series came true. That way the Smallville story line could end and Tom Welling could graduate to a more evolved Superman roll as he builds the League. I would love to see the Wonder Woman character introduced, but please not the Linda Carter version. A no name actress, who is like six feet tall and muscular, a Lucy Lawless type, not some diminutive, Jessica Alba, type (She's an amazon not a bikini model). Perhaps a wrestler or body builder with acting skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2009 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

Lana, the untouchable woman in Clarke's life. She is there to keep Clarke like a little boy needing mama. I do agress that her ole is a bit hap hazard. She is a helpless weakling and now just as speedy as Clarke. I like the episodes with her in China whn she was posessed by witch powers. They should have continued with that and kept her dark.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Aye, Evil-Lana was much more appealing and presented far more options for good story lines. I bet the writers had a serious debate over that issue.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,