+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 566
19th Jul, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic

Sonia, a quiet soul with a light brown hue to her peachy skin. She has black eyes, pink lips and reddish brown hair. At almost six feet tall she can seem a bit intimidating to other men but she never purposely does that- its natural. She believes in the unseen powers that are all around her and she wishes to tap into it so she can control them perhaps as some kind of witch.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Advisor Description

Damien is a young man, maybe slightly older. He looks and behaves humble. His approach to me was with patience and understanding and that meant a lot to me. It was for that very reason I decided to listen to what he had to say. I intend to form a long lasting relationship with Damien so far as it is part of my destiny to do so.

21st Jul, 2018 - 8:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most handsome gentleman of Sonia

In the crowded streets near the market there was a man who was not the most handsome or the most well dressed but he stood out to me. He looked humble and not because he was poor but the way he conducted himself while walking in between the people made him stand out to me. I was in love with the way he interacted with each of the people he passed as though he knew them - I was in love at first sight - if there is such a thing.

23rd Jul, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Why Am I Sonia?

I met this cute little girl that felt my aura. She said I was free and she was correct because before today I have never interacted with her. It must be some sort of magic involved. I do know why I am free because I do not like to be bound by what I cannot do.

25th Jul, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Standing Statue Burlesque Competition

Today I entered the burlesque games and it was a very difficult challenge that makes the one in the tavern like a joke. I was required to stand still in a pose without moving and beat the one girl that did enter. While I was only dressed in very small clothes I was glad that it was all over and I could collect the pretty pebbles.

25th Jul, 2018 - 6:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic

Bloody Bunny Burlesque Competition

My immaturity led me to the burlesque games again. I tried many times to win but failed all but one. In the one I did win I carried a bloody sack made to look like the head of a bunny. The experience was aweful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic

Relation Description

Steven is a good looking guy just balding at the top but not everyone can be perfect. He does have a pleasant smile and whenever I passed his home he was always respectful and working. I like to see a busy man doing things and being productive. This caused me to take an interest in him as he was well built but not overly muscular like a barbarian.

3rd Aug, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

I really do not know my father. I have heard stories about him from my mother and visitors but hardly was able to hear it from his own lips. He was always busy in war or so I heard and I thought that's just the way things are so I did not give it much thought because other families also had the same challenge.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sonia the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,