Robin the Wanderer

Robin Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jan, 2019 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 745 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2019 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Robin the Wanderer
A Friend

Robin the Wanderer

When I was born I was named Robin because of my red hair passed down from my mother. Later, I came to be known as the Wanderer because of my desire to travel and to learn as much as I can about this world.

I am shorter than average for a young man of my age, by how much I don't wish to admit. I have pale grey eyes with red tinted lashes and thick heavy eyebrows. My wavy dark auburn hair is shoulder length and I usually tie it back into a loose ponytail. My skin is tanned and I have a pale scar across my right cheek. I like to consider that I appear easily approachable and I have been told that I have gentle and compassionate eyes.

I am not as strong as most, but what I lack in physical strength I make up for with stealth, knowledge, wit and charisma (Occasionally just running away really fast). I have an unfortunate knack of taking what isn't mine, but I do my best to take from those who can afford it and to only take as much as I need. I have a great fascination with magic and philosophy. I consider I am here to learn and experience and help those I can along the way.

Above all, I want to have thrilling adventures. My first aspiration is to build friendships with those I can and earn enough so I can come and go as I please. I wish to build alliances with those that I feel have interesting goals and a good heart underneath it all. I will cross some moral boundaries to achieve my goals but I will not harm the innocent.

I intend to travel and learn much before I become the next Ruler of Kings. I want to be a wise and fair leader and have a true connection with the people that I reside over. Hopefully I will not have too much blood on my hands and I will sleep soundly at night.

Onward, to where there be dragons!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Mar 29 12:11:20 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Robin the Wanderer

Add Comment
I think robin the wanderer can be relevant without delay to what or move ahead with discussion.

> TOPIC: Robin the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,