Alzhalim the Emissary

Alzhalim Emissary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 746 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary

I am Alzhalim, a name meaning Golden Sand. I am called the emissary due to my wisdom lent to greater men and women.

I stand 6 ft tall and have a tan skin and regular build. My hair is braided and black and have a thick goatee.

I see myself as one who follows Magic-users, Thieves and druids due to their innert wisdoms and knowledges.
I want to gain reknown by making myself known in these lands by meeting as many people as I can.
Talk to them and leaving an imprint on them as soon as possible.

In order to become the next Ruler of Kings, I will need to be sociable, yet careful.
I've heard dark forces inhabit these lands and more than anything can happen.
Thus I will now start my journey toward a better life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

Advisor Description

When wandering into town for the first time I was quick to find the tavern for a drink and latest gossip in town.
There stood the tavern's wench asking if I needed a drink.

A quick chat with her revealed that she knew potential when she saw it, thus our correspondance began.
She knew people who knew people, but mostly she knew people best when they've drank enough.
I saw an opportunity in this Serena figure.
Let's see what fruits we may bear for eachother.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

Most beautiful lady of Alzhalim

The most beautiful lady I ever saw, was in the forest one day.
I was hunting with a small party and had just set up camp, I was assigned to getting water from a nearby pond.
Arriving at the pond, dusk was setting in and I could swear that on the other side of the pond, in the brush I saw a female form.
I invited whatever was there to come out and share some water with me, which she did.

A lady, probably elven of race, joined me by the water's edge.
Her hair was as silvered gold and her skin as bright as the sun on high noon, I was enthralled.
Though not talkative, she replied with glances of the eyes, sipping on the cup of water I had procured for her.
I wanted to invite her back to camp, but I knew that the other lads would be all over her.
I asked her if she lived in the forest, to which she replied with the most silken voice: "I doth not just liveth here, I am bound to this forest."
Mildly confused, I thought little of it and spent the rest of the dusk with her when at some point she stood up, thanked me and walked away.

I still have dreams of her, would I ever meet her again?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a kind woman, she never bore an inch of harm in her to anyone.
Though I wish she sometimes would've.
She had always told me that the road to salvation was that of understanding and kindness.
But what understanding and kindness gave her an easy life? None.
She had no easy life, maybe because she let people walk all over her, to my detriment.

I loved her, yet she passed a poor woman, I've set out to carry on her name and will.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim Emissary

I, Alzhalim, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Alzhalim, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alzhalim the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,