Mahira the Mercenary

Mahira Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2019 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 752 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jan, 2019 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira the Mercenary

I am Mahira. I was given this name by my mother because she saw much potential in my strange golden eyes.

I am almost 6 feet tall, being taller than any of the other women I know, and also taller than most men. I am built like a mountain. My ashen skin and golden eyes mark me as different from other people, and I have had much difficulty making friends because of my strange appearance.

I wish to find a place where I belong and gain the respect of people. To do so, I am doing mercenary work, which has gained me some positive recognition. I am unsure whether I would be fit to become a ruler even though my mother was certain of this destiny, but I will do my best to honor her memory and become as great as I can.

Very few people are aware of the fact that I have magical abilities, since I know that I would be even more of an outcast if I were to show my magic to the people who are already cautious of me due to how I look.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2019 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mercenary Mahira

Advisor Description

I was walking through the town in the afternoon, looking for something to eat, when I noticed a strange hooded figure out of the corner of my eye who seemed to be following me. I turned around and yelled at them, asking them to explain themselves. All I got for a response was a chuckle, and then the stranger's hood was off. A pale blond young man stared at me with interest in his eyes. He told me his name was Elwen and that he had heard of the strange tall woman with grey skin and golden eyes months ago and had come to my hometown in hopes of meeting me. Instead, he had met my mother and she explained to him that she was ill and needed someone to keep an eye on me and help me in case I was in any danger. He has been secretly following me ever since, though he has not felt the need to intervene so far.

Even though it was strange to find out that someone had been following me around for so long, his relaxed attitude put me at ease, so I invited him to eat with me at the Tavern. We talked a little bit about ourselves and I learned that he is an orphan who was raised by bandits in the forest. He likes to talk to people and he's also decent with a bow. He seems genuine in his desire to help me, and I must admit that it is nice to have a friend to talk to after all these years of being an outcast. I am, however, wary of his intentions, as I do not know what he stands to gain by helping me, but only time will tell. I will continue to be cautious, but I am willing to give Elwen a chance.

6th Jan, 2019 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Her golden hair shines brightly in the sun,
And her red lips make everyone come undone.
Her bright blue eyes are a wonder to behold
And her soft cheeks compel her suitors to be bold,
To impress Lady Fluke into being theirs to hold!.

6th Jan, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mercenary Mahira

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

6th Jan, 2019 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mercenary Mahira

Breath of life comes to Mahira the Mercenary. I, Mahira, have died but am alive again! I, Mahira, liveth for the 1st version of mine dumbfounded self. Change the cause and I shall changeth the outcome.

6th Jan, 2019 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira the Mercenary

Mahira the Mercenary is raised. I had aspiration but lost sight of it. For the 2nd time I suffereth a final fate within this mass escape into fantasy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2019 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira Mercenary

Reflections On Your Mother

It has been a few months since my mother died. I miss her terribly!
The people in the town have warmed up to me somewhat, but I feel lost without my mother's guidance. She was so wise and knowledgeable and always had advice for me when I was stuck. I hope I remember her teachings well enough and that I make her proud. Perhaps Elwen can help me in her stead, as he was one of the last people she spoke to before she died and she might have told him something important.

6th Jan, 2019 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Mahira the Mercenary.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mahira the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,