Nash the Assassin - Page 3 of 3

That's it, I've come to the - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2019 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 750 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jan, 2019 - 2:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin - Page 3

The Resurrection of Nash the Assassin. I, Nash, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine sins, it is mine 1st falling from the end purpose I should have.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2019 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Assassin Nash

Breath of life comes to Nash the Assassin. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

9th Jan, 2019 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That's it, I've come to the end. Things didn't go as I would expect. I became tired of killing over and over again. I just don't see the point anymore. I thought I could rule this worthless kingdom, how arrogant. I always knew that as a killer, I would be the one killing myself in the end. I'll do it with a knife, nothing fancy.

This settles it. In this tavern room, lieing on my bed, I stab myself in the sternum, just in between the rib junction to reach the cold and pathetic heart of mine. As I feel myself fainting away, I have one last thought for that girl with dark teal hair I'll never see again. If someone saw me at this moment, they would've noticed something very unusual: a single tear rolled off my right eye just before I became immobile forever.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nash the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,