Nash the Assassin - Page 2 of 3

Let it be known that I, Nash, have attained - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2019 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 750 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Jan, 2019 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin - Page 2

I, Nash, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2019 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Assassin Nash

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Creep. The Creep attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Creep. Like my story?

5th Jan, 2019 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Nash, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

5th Jan, 2019 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Page 2 Assassin Nash

I, Nash the Assassin, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

5th Jan, 2019 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Assassin Nash

Most beautiful lady of Nash

I was breathless. I probably showed in my look as I was not ready for that, but quickly forced my face to return to its neutral configuration. She was tall, taller than me by an inch or two as a matter of fact. She was my age or perhaps a bit older. She was athletic and had perfect proportions. What made my face tilt earlier was certainly her heir. They were unusually long going down three quarters of back and they were dark teal, the same color of her eyes. Although extremely cute, it must not be well suited for athletics I thought as a more practical person. The only jewelry she wore was a silver necklace going perfectly well with her smiling face. She looked very smart, confident and perhaps merciless. She seemed like she could hold the world in her hands. I was amazed by her beauty, but also felt a shiver of fear down my spine during the fraction of a second we made eye contact.

5th Jan, 2019 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin

Why Am I Nash?

It's not that I'm intentionally bad, it's just that I carae about myself most. It might also be because I have a tendancy to kill people when it helps me. But hey, some heros do the same, they just make their killing seem legit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2019 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash Assassin - Page 2

Reflections on your father

I never knew my father. I guess he's just a simple man fighting for manly reasons. My mother's death was the most difficult thing I experienced in my life, but it made me realize grief is useless. If I see my father one day, he'll be an ordinary man to me at first, just like Tara was an ordinary women to me. Trust is a complex notion and it takes time, I do not grant my trust easily.

6th Jan, 2019 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash Assassin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Nash, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nash the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,