Azriel the Paladin

Azriel Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 6:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 740 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Dec, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raxfei
(+)

Azriel the Paladin

I, am Azriel, my name was been givin by an elfen warrior that were saved by my father. I am known as the paladin because I always lived my life like the the holy warriors in the books, that my dear mother were reading to me.

I stand [7] tall with a muskular body. I have long black hair kept tight by the leather strap as present from the elven warrior that gave me my name. With big green eyes. My sun tanned skin and intimidating exterior and jet a sensitiv mind is what makes me general unique.

I see myself as one who follows war trained Clerics or Holy Warriors. I want to join once the ranks of the holy warriors by first starting a trade in the City Guards or doing patrols for the church if needed. I generally view alliances as an opportunity to grow and to understand.

I intend to be a shining beacon of trust in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will always fighting for a better world and punish the forces of evil whereever I find them! Thus, I now start this path towards my destiny.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raxfei
(+)

Paladin Azriel

Advisor Description

Andahar is an elven traitor that was been rescued by my father. He promised my father to redeem his deed by watching over Azriel.

Azriel has seen him the first time while doing practise with a big wood sword in the garden of the house.

He challenged him and teached him a lession about combat movment with big weapons. Azriel felt proud, by beeing acknowledged by a warrior, but did not understand why Andahar had pointy ears.

He were dressed in leather armor with long blonde hair and a scar on his neck.

He almost forgot about him, but remembered him immediatly after seeing his scar and the big sad eyes.

I believe Andahar wants to protect Azriel and see his dedtiny fullfilled. Andahar knows about the ambitions of Azriel and belueved in him, a part of him hopes that Azriel will help him in the future by giving him a honorfull way of reunion with the elves.

30th Dec, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raxfei
(+)

Azriel the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Azriel the Paladin is raised. I, Azriel, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Azriel the Paladin hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 6:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raxfei
(+)

Paladin Azriel

No one shall lay low Azriel the Paladin. Mine end purpose is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered downfalls for the 2nd time much to mine fascinated. I am not in a reality of tears yet I have become it.

> TOPIC: Azriel the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,